From Toadwater Guide
Eating a GR:
- Regenerates your health completely
- Fills your poo bar.
- When you eat the first radish, your poo skill gets buffed, so you can eat 2 from unbuffed status before pooing.
- Buffs each of your skills, except mining, by 10% for 1 hour(+)(++)
- Halves your waiting time after pooing in an outhouse for 1 hour(++)
(+) A GR buff stacks on top of the skill-buffing radish buffs (10% from GR + at most 10% from other radishes = potential 20% skill buff) but the timers are separate
(++) Each GR extends the GR buff for 1 hour so eating 2 GRs in a row will grant a 2 hour buff, minus the time to eat 2 GRs. The remaining duration of the GR buff can be checked by mousing over the golden "- Skills -" header in the info center -- when the buff is gone, the header returns to black.
Drinking squirrel milk (meaning that you "eat" it like you do a radish) while buffed by a GR:
- Multiplies your axe and mallet power by 2 (if you are using a level 10 axe, it behaves like a level 20 axe for the duration of this special buff)
- Multiplies your fertilization rate by 5 (allows 50% fertilization per action)
- Multiplies your retting rate by 5 (allows 50% retting per action)
- Multiplies your breaking and scutching rate by 4 (allows 20% breaking and scutching per action)
- Multiplies your hackling rate by 5 (allows 500 fibers to be hackled per action)
- Can affect the range of tree level seeds you get when wiping a statue
Note that each drop of milk extends this special buff for 5 metric minutes so drinking 10 drops in a row will grant a 50 metric minute buff, minus the time to drink 10 drops.
The remaining duration of this special buff can be checked by mousing over the green "- Skills -" header in the info center -- when the milk part of the buff expires, the header returns to golden (if the GR buff is still in effect) or black.
Eating a tomato (meaning that you "eat" it like you do a radish) while buffed by a GR & SM: