From Toadwater Guide
(Redirected from Island)
|This wiki article includes information that applies to members only unless specified otherwise. You must be a member to access features described here. You must also be a member to harvest, or otherwise receive, and use items described here. Nonmembers, however, may transfer members-only items from/to ground hoards/inventory and sell them.|
Benefits of Owning a Personal Island
- 4 acres (196 squares) of land only you can access (PM Travis to change the coordinates of where your hawk drops you on your island)
- Access to personal workers (personal workers/island are a package deal -- one comes with the other)
- Name of your choice on your island
- Access to bermuda grass
- Access to a personal salad bowl
- Up to 5 ground hoards may be placed, you may purchase more slots.
- Up to 20 statues may be placed, you may purchase more slots.
- Access to Hangliders™
Limitations of a Personal Island
- You must subscribe or pay a larger one-time fee. See member for more info.
- Access to island requires a square of bare ground on which leave a stargate when you use your hawk.
- Anyone who chops at your stargate will transport you back to where you used your hawk.
- No idols allowed.
- No birdhouses on horse chestnuts, western hemlocks, or black tupelos allowed.
- Since Hangliders™ were added, you may no longer hitch Passenger Pigeons to Ponderosa Pines on your island.