From Toadwater Guide
Because, like textile, weaving is considered an advanced skill, there is no radish or outhouse magazine to increase your weaving skill. However, the 10% skill increase gained from eating a gold radish does apply to weaving. There is also a rare item in existence, the Isabella Tiger Moth, which buffs your weaving skill.
There are only a few ways of increasing your weaving skill, and it is probably the most difficult skill in the game to raise. The ways to gain weaving XP are:
- Making gloves, baskets, and bags from bamboo shoots and stalks
- Making cloth from yarn on a weaving loom
- Making milking gloves, canvas, or seed bags from cloth and yarn
Weaving with bamboo
No special equipment is required to weave with bamboo. Each item takes 10 shoots and 10 stalks.
For information on how to harvest bamboo shoots and stalks, see bamboo.
|Maso Bamboo Milking Gloves||100|
|Herb Picker Gloves||300|
Weaving with cloth and yarn
The loom is sold by the shop and must be placed on bare sand before it can be used to weave. Once placed it may be used 1000 times after which it disappears leaving bare sand in its place. Mousing over a placed loom will indicate how many times it has been used, from 0 to 1000.
Hitting a loom with a mallet will add [mallet level] uses to it -- this can be used to destroy it faster than by normal use.
- "Beggar's Yarn" produces "Beggar's Cloth" (you may not make any cloth if your weaving skill is under about 40)
- "Middling Yarn" produces "Middling Cloth"
- "Imperial Yarn" produces "Imperial Cloth"
- "Finnish Yarn and Cloth" can only be gained through the Toadken Store
- "Royal Yarn" produces "Royal Cloth", but can only be made during a certain time.
Cloth can be used to weave gloves and seed bags. The higher level the yarn and cloth, the better the quality of item produced. Higher level items also use more cloth and yarn: 10 of each for Beggar's items, 20 for Middling, and 30 for Imperial.
For 100% success, you need the following skill for each level of material
- Royal Milking Gloves are only level 4, while the seedbag is level 6.