TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 14, 2019, 12:38:09 am
Home Login Register
News: The Red chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 2 pieces of wood and 8 Seeds (Max Yield: 9.22%) (Starting Odds: 38.77%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  The Shady Tree  |  Topic: Fingerpicker's Farmer's Market 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fingerpicker's Farmer's Market  (Read 1590 times)
Fingerpicker
Toadwater God
----------

« on: January 04, 2009, 01:30:09 pm »

Welcome one and all to:

~~~ Fingerpicker's Farmer's Market ~~~

(Always linked on my profile)

Gauranteed fresh produce!!!!!!!

I thought it was about time to put some realistic prices together for farmed items, that anyone would be able to afford, cheaper than ever before, and up to 16.6 times cheaper than a year ago* :

500,000 Tomato Leaves = $2

750,000 Hemp Stalks = $2

2 DCMs + 2FFs = $2  (Combi Package, so you get the 4 items for $2)

1,000 Beetles = $1

100,000 Red Tomatoes = $1

PM me if you are interested or you have any questions.

* Example: For the sake of argument, let's assume that Tomato Leaves give you twice the xp that Berry Leaves do (they give more). Just over a year ago, only going on personal experience, donations ($5) were still being charged for 150k Berry Leaves. This would mean that you would need 75,000 Tomato Leaves to get the same xp, and therefore you would have gotten 75k Tomato Leaves for a donation. I am offering 6.66 times that amount for 40% of the price, so you are in fact getting 16.6 times the leaves you would have gotten a year ago.

For multiples of above transactions, a discount will be given to be discussed when interest is shown.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 01:33:27 pm by Fingerpicker » Logged

(336-34-9) 4:95:85 fingerpicker set a NEW RECORD, finding 7 Gold Radishes in one crop!! (Total Found: 1716)
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  The Shady Tree  |  Topic: Fingerpicker's Farmer's Market
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group