TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 10:33:26 pm
Home Login Register
News: caspian constructed some Class 31 Outhouse Materials   (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Game population could be hurting due to less high end computers and more phones 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game population could be hurting due to less high end computers and more phones  (Read 1005 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 26, 2016, 05:53:49 am »

I'm just guessing here. I remember when I found this game, my computer could barely run anything, so I had to search and search for online games that my computer could handle  Cheesy .   With people either getting high graphic computers and phone tablet thingys, both those things go against raising the Toadwater population, I've read on the past forums of players who play toadwater on a monster gaming spec computer and thats great  Cheesy ! The incredible fluid framerate!! Made me laugh happily lots!  Cheesy! It's of course just a small niche  Cheesy. I think people are uptight for the most part, they wouldn't want to do the 1 to 2 month grind of work to where the game and buy the cheap cheap staff, like players in the past forum have mentioned, 'the game really starts to open up'  Cheesy. Reminds me of the girl from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 'I want it all, and I want it now!!'  Cheesy.

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Tofd8lJame
----------

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 06:45:53 pm »

I dont remember that it was something like this - X2 ingame mp3 player plugin, in this forum.
I know in the russian game forum are one addon for X2: X2-Impact Elite edition, there are built-in MP3-Player.
DTbutep
----------

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 11:11:07 pm »

I'm just guessing here. I remember when I found this game, my computer could barely run anything, so I had to search and search for online games that my computer could handle  Cheesy .   With people either getting high graphic computers and phone tablet thingys, both those things go against raising the Toadwater population, I've read on the past forums of players who play toadwater on a monster gaming spec computer and thats great  Cheesy ! The incredible fluid framerate!! Made me laugh happily lots!  Cheesy! It's of course just a small niche  Cheesy. I think people are uptight for the most part, they wouldn't want to do the 1 to 2 month grind of work to where the game and buy the cheap cheap staff, like players in the past forum have mentioned, 'the game really starts to open up'  Cheesy. Reminds me of the girl from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 'I want it all, and I want it now!!'  Cheesy.
The game population won't rise until the registration gets fixed! I have tried creating a new account to get back on the game but the validation email never arrived and never will it seems.

How can I suggest my friends play the game if they would not be able to create their accounts?
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Game population could be hurting due to less high end computers and more phones
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group