TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 12:07:28 pm
Home Login Register
News: Jinjur finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled  (Read 8959 times)
Tony Treebuilder
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 17, 2004, 08:05:00 pm »

So, Iraq wasn't the base for AlQeida....

Yet another reason why he wanted war with Iraq appears a lie. What is left?

And why did the minister (what was his name?) just last week tell us that all terrorist actions started there, especially the 9-11 ones.

Was he telling lies or didn't he know?

Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 08:24:17 pm »

Bush doesn't lie.  He just reads the teleprompter.  The President feels the less Bush knows, the more convincing he'll be.

Pronounced 'Kill'  ("I was Qilled")

Tony Treebuilder
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 08:25:56 pm »

Bush doesn't lie.  He just reads the teleprompter.  The President feels the less Bush knows, the more convincing he'll be.

Reads?!
 Shocked

Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 05:42:33 am »

bush is just an elaborate animatronic dummy run by total idiots in the pentagon.

Cheif Surgeion at the Shady Hills Institute for the Criminally Insane

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

IV:XX
Gabba
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 02:41:24 pm »

I'd prefer any bush lie over a muslim lie!!!
faust
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 07:37:59 pm »

I'd prefer any bush lie over a muslim lie!!!

You know that the Bush regime is in trouble even when his staunch supporters give up on trying to defend his words and actions, and simply fall back to inane juvenile positions like "At least he's white. Nya-nya!"

:Smiley

Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 04:37:20 am »

So, Iraq wasn't the base for AlQeida....

Yet another reason why he wanted war with Iraq appears a lie. What is left?

And why did the minister (what was his name?) just last week tell us that all terrorist actions started there, especially the 9-11 ones.

Was he telling lies or didn't he know?

First of all Bush never said that Al Qeida was in league with Saddam for the 9/11 disaster.  He said that there was good evidence that Bin Laden and Iraq had a relationship and had dealings with each other.  The 911 Commission stated that there was no proof that Iraq had anything to do with Al Qeida during the 9/11 attack.  The New York Times (and other agenda organizations) were quick to make the assumption that that meant Iraq and Al Qieda NEVER had any assoications with each other.  Why would they take the 9/11 attack statement out of context?  To try to make Bush look bad.  They say that Bush was talking about 9/11 when he said that Saddam was working with Bin Ladin when he never was talking about 9/11.  Just past associations with each other. By making up words for Bush they were then able to show how Bush lied.  But how can he lie when he never said it to begin with.  It is all a politcal agenda.

When the commission member was asked point blank whether the Times article had any truth about Bush lying, he stated no.  He went on to say that they NEVER said anything about any past relationships between the two, just that they were not related or linked to the 9/11 attack.  He later said affirmed that Bush never stated what he is accused of lying about.

BTW, in 1998 ( During Clinton), there was a $5 million bounty on Bin Ladin due to his interaction with the Iraq government to enter into agreements to work together to build weopons after Bin Ladin was found out to be behind other bombings.  Clinton's own people stated that Bin Ladin and Saddam had a relationship.  In fact, (for Faust) Vladamir Putin (spelling?) said that they also had information about Bin Ladin and Saddam associating with each other . 

So, when Bush said that there was good information about Saddam being tied to Al Qieda operations (note...  not 9/11 but tied to operations in general), he was operating on his administration's info, Clinton's administration info, and Russian info.

Another lie revealed?  I guess not.  Tongue 

Unless you want to beleive the lies and slander of organizations with a politcal agenda against the President.  Undecided
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 05:24:10 am »

lol, now he says they never said it!

i quote "this is a man who hate everything we stand for, this is a man who has conections with al quida"

right from the horses mouth
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 05:27:35 am »

and if they never said that iraq had connections with al quida, why the fuck attack iraq as a retaliation to september 11? why was the war in iraq supported? september 11 (or twelth to those of us living in new zealand)
Tony Treebuilder
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 02:44:37 pm »

First of all Bush never said that Al Qeida was in league with Saddam for the 9/11 disaster. 

Unless you want to beleive the lies and slander of organizations with a politcal agenda against the President.  Undecided

Sorry to argue with you here but it was his minister that said so, just a week ago. Not Bush, but his minister.

And lies and slander of those organisations are not what I was referring to. I don't need to do that with all this clear evidence from the 911 commission.

Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2004, 04:59:25 pm »

lol, now he says they never said it!

i quote "this is a man who hate everything we stand for, this is a man who has conections with al quida"

right from the horses mouth

You just proved my point.  What part of that quote "right from the horse's mouth" was wrong? Saddam and Bin Ladin have had known connections for years before 9/11.  It wasn't just Bush's assumptions.  It was the previous administration as well as the Soviet's for a long time.  I don't see anything in that quote to say Saddam was responsible for 9/11.  Yet you assume it was because you want it to.  That way you can think of what a liar he is.  How do you lie about saying something you never said?
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2004, 05:04:12 pm »

[quote author=Ispep Teid link=topic=12578.msg151774#msg151774 date=1087612640]

First of all Bush never said that Al Qeida was in league with Saddam for the 9/11 disaster. 

Sorry to argue with you here but it was his minister that said so, just a week ago. Not Bush, but his minister.

And lies and slander of those organisations are not what I was referring to. I don't need to do that with all this clear evidence from the 911 commission.

[/quote]

Who is this "minister" you speak of?  Do you mean a military advisor? The Vice President? The Press secretary?  When we say minister in the US, it is closer to spiritual adviser or priest than to anyone under the President. 

Who was it and where did you see or hear that person speak?  I have not heard of it.  This would be like me saying "Your leader lied because that guy that was on TV (you know... the one on TV) said so."  Grin
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2004, 05:22:13 pm »

None of this really matters anymore.  Bush is history.  Kerry will be the next President, for better or worse.  He's going to have his hands full if he intends on trying to repair all the damage the Bush team has done.  I say IF.  We'll only know what his intentions are after he's elected

Tony Treebuilder
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2004, 06:02:16 pm »

Who is this "minister" you speak of?  Do you mean a military advisor? The Vice President? The Press secretary?  When we say minister in the US, it is closer to spiritual adviser or priest than to anyone under the President. 

Who was it and where did you see or hear that person speak?  I have not heard of it. 

Maybe it was Rumsfeld, but I don't recall the name. But it was not a spiritual advisor or something. (sorry but I could not find this interbiew on the internet)

Anyway, he will probably be sacked very soon and be in the news again.  Wink

Draconias
Apprentice
----------

I'm a squirrel!

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2004, 02:10:57 am »

himatthew, just so you know and this is a really stupid mistake a lot of people have been making, IRAQ WAS NOT A RETALIATION FOR 9/11. Iraq was an ongoing problem, and CLINTON had even tried to get Congress to declare war on Iraq. Saddam has been a pain in the ass for 10+ years, was funding and dealing with terrorists, hated out guts, and was screwing over his country. Out of the entire list of reasons Bush used (20+), only ONE, the SMALLEST ONE was wrong. Sheesh.

Also, about that "wrong" reason. Did you know that one of the recent UN reports stated that Saddam was transporting 100 tons of "scrap metal" out of his country every single week leading up to and during the Iraqi war. That's 800,000 pounds every single month! And you know what that "scrap metal" really was? WEAPONS. MILITARY FACILITIES. EVERYTHING WE CAN'T FIND! Missiles, bombs, chemical weapons, machinery, everything is turning up in junk yards around the world. Hell, the UN Inspection Tags are still on most of them! There was even a radioactive waste desposal drum found in France that had been used enough that it was radioactive itself! Entire military complexes were literally disappearing in a single month. And now pause for a moment. How long do you think we was transporting this stuff? He had time to remove every single shred of evidence that he had WMDs! He could have an entire stockpile hidden elsewhere EASILY now. Just transport this "scrap metal" out and have the important stuff intercepted by buddies. And since this information is so important- that there SHOULDN'T be any evidence of WMDs in Iraq, you think our news would report it? This kind of knowledge would totally shift views on the war and Bush, and it would be positive for him. And anything that helps Bush is *bad* and cannot be reported by the totally screwed up politically motivated and paid media! I mean, people might even be REASONABLE *gasp* and learn the truth and realize that the Democrat party is throwing all the shit they own at Bush and hoping stuff works. Every single piece of news you see on TV now is bias because they are attempting to make it seem like all hell has broken loose when it HASNT.

In fact, it's the Opposite! Everything is going so well you would be amazed! The world is becoming safer, the economy is soaring, pollution problems are plummeting, general living conditions are becoming much greater than ever before, poverty is at the lowest it has ever been, employment is doing amazingly, and pretty much every single thing you can imagine is going PERFECT! Even the guys getting hurt in Iraq is going well; we have an EIGHTY-THREE to ONE ratio of enemies dead to us dead. So for every single soldier who dies we do mourn, but EIGHTY-THREE people who hate our guts and would be over here killing *civilians* and destroying *our* buildings is over *there* dying by the thousands! If you think Bush has done badly then you have been totally misled and are gullible.
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 02:40:33 am »

Laugh

[img height=120 width=120]http://www.toadwater.com/Smileys/default/laugh.gif[/img]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 02:42:53 am by Qill » Logged

Tony Treebuilder
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2004, 09:36:24 am »

--snip---

and pretty much every single thing you can imagine is going PERFECT! Even the guys getting hurt in Iraq is going well; we have an EIGHTY-THREE to ONE ratio of enemies dead to us dead. So for every single soldier who dies we do mourn, but EIGHTY-THREE people who hate our guts and would be over here killing *civilians* and destroying *our* buildings is over *there* dying by the thousands!

I wont go over your entire Bush propaganda post but this part did strike me most.

Would you care to explain how this 83 to one ration has been created? Did you read the news yesterday?
US thought there was an important terrorist in a house in Iraq. So they bombed it (best way to kill an individual).
22 people died.................surprise surprise, no sign of the terrorist.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group