TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2021, 12:25:59 pm
Home Login Register
News: Two Crowbar finished fertilizing a field for Crowbarella

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled  (Read 11749 times)
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2004, 06:09:49 pm »

Bill Clinton is endorsing Bush for President.  At least that's what it sounds like.  He's always praising Bush.  Why?    This is today's brain teaser for you.  Like One Minue Mysteries.  First person to guess why Clinton is doing this wins freshly baked cookies

Pronounced 'Kill'  ("I was Qilled")

Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2004, 09:40:31 pm »

[quote author=Draconias link=topic=12578.msg151859#msg151859 date=1087690257]
--snip---

and pretty much every single thing you can imagine is going PERFECT! Even the guys getting hurt in Iraq is going well; we have an EIGHTY-THREE to ONE ratio of enemies dead to us dead. So for every single soldier who dies we do mourn, but EIGHTY-THREE people who hate our guts and would be over here killing *civilians* and destroying *our* buildings is over *there* dying by the thousands!

I wont go over your entire Bush propaganda post but this part did strike me most.

Would you care to explain how this 83 to one ration has been created? Did you read the news yesterday?
US thought there was an important terrorist in a house in Iraq. So they bombed it (best way to kill an individual).
22 people died.................surprise surprise, no sign of the terrorist.

[/quote]

Isn't it interesting how information positive to the US or to Bush is always "propaganda" yet negative information must be the truth and must be yelled from the mountaintops like the Ten Commandments? Undecided

And what makes you think there was no terrorist?  Because that's what you want to beleive and that's what the enemies of the US or Bush say, so it must be true.  Anti-US and anti-Bush people are so quick to be indignant at the whiff of gossip, yet say others are liars if they say something positive.

It is so easy to report EVERY Iraqi killed as a civilian when you want to spread your own PROPAGANDA against the US.  Have there been civilian casualties and deaths due to this.  Of course.  There has never been a war where there hasn't been.  Is it important to have as few as possible?  Of course.  No one is going to bomb a place (especially when it leads to more anti-American information) unless they are fairly certain they are right.  It's not like a guy is saying "Hey, Frank.  Let's see what this bomb will do.  See that house full of innocent people over there?"  Shees!  :Smiley

BTW, why is 83 to 1 ratio so hard to beleive? 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 10:02:56 pm by Ispep Teid » Logged
Raging Hermit
Centivelian
----------

Raging Goblin wove an Imperial Seed Bag (Odds: 3.9

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2004, 09:48:33 pm »

I WANT THE COOKIES!!!!

my guess is Clinton knows he is seen as such a lier and a crook by endorsing someone he really doesnt like may take votes away?

just a guess and im not just bashing democrats, all polotitions are liers and crooks just ussually not viewed that way till after office

now when can i expect my cookies?

Pain is only weakness leaving the body
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 09:56:43 pm »

No.

Next

Twinkle
Centivelian
----------

count to 10

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2004, 10:16:32 pm »

Both southerners, them boys stick together, probably met at a cross burning and immediately hit it off.  Sorry, that was a wide generalisation based on that film about bluegrass.  Also both conservatives, and assholes stick together too.  That sounds unbelievably disgusting.

Is that cookie worthy?
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2004, 10:25:44 pm »

No

Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2004, 10:26:51 pm »

It's because he wants Kerry to lose.  That way Hillary can run in 2008, and he can move back into the White House.  If Kerry wins, Bill Clinton will never live in the White House again, or be the center of attention

Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2004, 10:34:18 pm »

That's just my opinion

Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2004, 11:02:19 pm »

Qill..  You get all the cookies!  You are exactly right.  Bush's biggest ally against the democrats winning in 2004 is the Clinton's aspirations to win the White House in 2008.  If Kerry wins, they will have to suck it up for 8 years and possibly move aside for the then Vice President for more time.  If Kerry loses, Hilary has an open road to try to get the White house in just 4 years.

Actually, I had mentioned something like that about 5 months ago as part of a prediction thread, I beleive.
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2004, 11:09:47 pm »

In fact, watch for some big scandal about Kerry around September from some "anonymous" source.  It will come out and people will blame the Republicans for spreading vicious lies, but in the end it will be Kerry's downfall at the voting booth.  Eventually we may find out that the Republicans were acting on info from someone else.  Someone who has a desire to see Hilary as the first woman President.

I may be wrong, but it is just too good and twisted of a plot not to mention it as a prediction... Grin
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2004, 11:13:02 pm »

Twisted

Skcubrats
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2004, 03:02:04 am »

...snip.....

You just proved my point.  What part of that quote "right from the horse's mouth" was wrong? Saddam and Bin Ladin have had known connections for years before 9/11.  It wasn't just Bush's assumptions.  It was the previous administration as well as the Soviet's for a long time.  I don't see anything in that quote to say Saddam was responsible for 9/11.  Yet you assume it was because you want it to.  That way you can think of what a liar he is.  How do you lie about saying something you never said?

Ispep, just because you want to believe it, doesn't make it true.
The rest of the world doesn't believe this now. Most of the world never believed it.
Skcubrats
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2004, 03:06:23 am »

In fact, watch for some big scandal about Kerry around September from some "anonymous" source.  It will come out and people will blame the Republicans for spreading vicious lies, but in the end it will be Kerry's downfall at the voting booth.  Eventually we may find out that the Republicans were acting on info from someone else.  Someone who has a desire to see Hilary as the first woman President.

I may be wrong, but it is just too good and twisted of a plot not to mention it as a prediction... Grin

Yawn. This just goes to prove how gullible yanks are. This has happened everytime and still the yanks believe the rumours.

How could anyone vote for hillary? She is obviously a known liar and a very poor people manager.
Anok Naiiawah
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2004, 03:36:53 am »

Kerry will win easily.

Duff Man
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2004, 05:33:26 am »

Not that I am sexist, but who here thinks there will be a woman president in our lifetime?

(336-34-2) 0:76:29 Duff Man wove an Imperial Seed Bag (Odds: 5.29%) 3743 xp
(336-34-2) 0:76:23 Duff Man wove a pair of Imperial Milking Gloves (Odds: 21.16%) 468 xp
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2004, 06:54:41 am »

yes, i am with micheal more on that Oprah should be president, but it wont happen, becuse congress is at the moment republican
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2004, 06:56:33 am »

also, ispep, saddam and al quida are on oposate ends of the polictical spectrum, they hate each other, al quida are religis fanatics, who blame saddam for the us being in the muslem holy lands
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: And another Bush lie reveiled
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group