TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2019, 12:48:47 pm
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 23 pieces of wood and 3 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 149.58%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Toadwater Active Policy & Terms of Service 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Toadwater Active Policy & Terms of Service  (Read 56535 times)
Hubert
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2004, 02:49:39 pm »

OH also, a while back i came accross some interesting logs in someones profile and they denyed that they cheated, so maybe that person didnt cheat and it was some kind of glitch?

If thats the case its also means you cant ban someone for having somthing like this for example in their log:

(334-25-6) 7:33:24 annon whittled a Grade 4 Plank (Odds: 117.05%)
(334-25-6) 7:33:24 annon whittled a Grade 4 Plank (Odds: 117.05%)

Somthing like that where only 2 logs are from the same second.

this should be banned without a doubt, ofcourse he denies it lmao

TOTAL EXP = 232 455 552 points
Captain
Apprentice
----------

I'm JIGGLE BILLY!

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2004, 08:39:49 pm »

Lmao....seems as though DMC bot has suddenly stopped after this post got up...

LETS JIGGLE EVERYBODY! LOOK! I GOT THESE FANCY NIGHTVISION GOGGLES!
Ramzah
Centivelian
----------

'To Live is to Die...' IV:XX Makes Me So...

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2004, 08:46:34 pm »

is jiggle billy the old old old ass dude from mountain dew commercials?
Captain
Apprentice
----------

I'm JIGGLE BILLY!

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2004, 09:25:52 pm »

jiggle billy is the expensive doll that frylock bought for meatwad on aqua teen hunger force! But happy time harry was bought first and was a bad influence because harry wanted to kill himself then frylock bought billy and it turns out happy time harry tricked jiggle billy into commiting suicide.

LETS JIGGLE EVERYBODY! LOOK! I GOT THESE FANCY NIGHTVISION GOGGLES!
El thwackito
Centivelian
----------

eightequalsD

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2004, 02:09:25 am »

Lmao....seems as though DMC bot has suddenly stopped after this post got up...

mwahaha have i? are you sure?  Wink
Abyss Rose
Centivelian
----------

No Comment

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2004, 01:54:48 pm »

will there/ is there a way to contest a ban placed on your account if you have a way to explain why and or how it happend?

not that I would ever cheet but my computer has been known to do some funky shit
christo
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2004, 01:56:57 pm »

pfffft!!

Send me a direct message if you're interested in beta testing a new toadwater client on mac or linux.
TreeMan
Centivelian
----------

The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2004, 09:26:50 pm »

The reason Dragoon is doing this macroing and clienting ban now... Is now that he is to the top... no one else can get up there to his level. 

Not to mention he has practically quit Toadwater is now playing Runescape.  So why would any of this effect him any more.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2004, 09:32:09 pm »

The reason Dragoon is doing this macroing and clienting ban now... Is now that he is to the top... no one else can get up there to his level. 

Not to mention he has practically quit Toadwater is now playing Runescape.  So why would any of this effect him any more.

I'm at the top? Although I'm not playing Toadwater much, that has nothing to do with it. I am also not playing Runescape ATM, either.

If I "quit and moved on", why would I bother seeing that this is put forth?  Did you even read the active policy? This is a clienting ban, not a macroing ban. Macroing will NEVER be bannable. 

Kelkar herself proved once and all that the only thing it takes to be on the top is hard work and dedication. Unfortunately, Treeman, you lack just that.

IMO, you're upset that I criticize your little project you call Game Development.  Funny how Constructive criticism always leads kids to attack others. Tisk, tisk, tisk.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 09:37:52 pm by Dragoon » Logged
TreeMan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2004, 09:38:23 pm »

work and dedication?  really?  that is why in like 3 weeks i have started playing this game again i have gone from rank 80 to rank 45?  its just this game is and hole for a goal.  No where to go.  Without Qill changing anything it complete destroys any hope for this game to get any bigger.  Its like setting you in a maze, but there is no end. its just a big circle.  no reward.  What would be the point to do anything in the maze?  there is none.  and slowly everyone thats in the top 50 will leave.  havent you noticed that?  many people in top 50 have quit.  Because of that.  WOw i reached lvl 400 farming... okay now i get to do... the same things i have already done a million times to get to this point.  Yeppee.  Give it up this game is pointless, except at first there is a point.  People give suggestions for the game, everyone likes the idea.  Never implemented into the game.  That is going to be the difference between my game and this game.  New implements into the game, never dull or boring.  More skills, combat, clans/guilds (if you want to join).  Instead of Farming, forestry, weaving, textile.  (in which my game has all those and then plus so much more in depth and more things to do.)

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2004, 09:39:12 pm »

Hey you. Psssstt, yeah you.

You want to know the real reason Toadwater has an active policy? You asked for it!

Arrest me now, officer!  :Smiley
TreeMan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2004, 09:40:39 pm »

right...

Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2004, 09:42:20 pm »

kelkar registered in December 2003.
You registered in September, 2003.

Kelkar is rank 1.
You are rank 45.

Kelkar shows hard work and dedication.
You show sprouts of hard work and dedication, and then you go on vacation for 4 months. Mr Green

Big difference.
TreeMan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2004, 09:50:10 pm »

kelkar registered in December 2003.
You registered in September, 2003.

Kelkar is rank 1.
You are rank 45.

Kelkar shows hard work and dedication.
You show sprouts of hard work and dedication, and then you go on vacation for 4 months. Mr Green

Big difference.
Most of that is very true.  but one thing.  its not really "vacation"  its more like i get bored, because i see no challenge.  but yes i do leave, and it might be a lack of dedication, but there is no motivation to thist game.

Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2004, 09:55:48 pm »

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!  Cheesy
PureUber - DEAD
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2004, 10:02:00 pm »

Until recently i played hard core, got to rank 25.

I registered slightly after kelkar, yet she is rank 1.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 10:03:58 pm by PureUber » Logged

<PureUber> anyone want to buy 900 water elm wood?
<Qill> How many bathrooms does it have
TreeMan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2004, 10:08:29 pm »

Also when i started playing... i didnt now how to play.  Another thing was that Trojal came after me for few months.  eliminating any chance for land, or hardcore playing.  So i had no chance for a base to get up skills.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Toadwater Active Policy & Terms of Service
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group