TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2021, 08:02:39 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon constructed some Grade 14 Fencing Materials   (Odds: 100%) (+ Thirst Surge Bonus)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.  (Read 9023 times)
Agent Neoshoniami
----------

Arch-Mage Neoshoniami

« on: November 28, 2004, 08:54:58 pm »

You have been found guilty of the following crimes.

3) Building and/or maintaining an illegal (non-exempt) base is strictly prohibited.

6) Using Bearded Vultures on Agents is strictly prohibited.

7) Employing violence or threatening to employ violence against Agents is strictly prohibited.

11) “Clans” are to be treated as a single individual. Any crime committed by a member of the clan will make accomplices of the other members.

You have been neutralized.  Remain neutralized and you will not be subjective to another CR.  In simpler terms for you inferior fools, surrender. Follow the right way and you will not be totally and utterly distroyed.

As with the code all the items raided will be distributed around the newb lands.  Unforunately one of our agents died shortly after. Any items not removed by the death from the raid will be proceded into a hoard.
{TWA} Raerlynn
Centivelian
----------

Sesshomaru

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 09:29:48 pm »

Way to go. You raided a player and lost a life on a "criminal" who was just purged. Woo.  :Smiley

Fukai Mori - "Deep Forest" by Do as Infinity

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off
the way back,
we walk on for eternity.
Matt Siegman
ber programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 09:48:34 pm »

I wasn't aware that I had been purged....

Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 10:50:03 pm »

zzzzz..

STFU

Cheif Surgeion at the Shady Hills Institute for the Criminally Insane

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

IV:XX
LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 01:18:45 am »

lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace

-Jimi Hendrix

Written by Trevor 'tj9991' Slocum
faust
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 01:27:50 am »

Excellent work, Agent Neoshoniami!

It is good to know that this Enemy of the People shall never again trouble the peaceful denizens of Toadwater! His reign of terror is over for good!

And, of course, it is yet ANOTHER serious blow to the criminal organization known as ex-TWA. Not only have they lost a member some weeks ago, they have now lost an officer ("advisor") as well.

This is truly a glorious day for all of Toadwater! Let us rejoice in the glory of the Court and the bravery of its Agents!!!

Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2004, 01:37:27 am »

more fantasy fairy tales to sacre the children with.   notice how much the general public cares. :Smiley

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

faust
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 01:55:19 am »

more fantasy fairy tales to sacre the children with.   notice how much the general public cares. :Smiley

What are you rambling about?  Huh

The fact there is no public anger at these announcements indicates to me that the general public is finaly beginning to come around to our point of view. They're beginning to realize that our actions are just and out goals are noble...

I'm seeing this as the ultimate vindication of our ideals, not as a condemnation of them.

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2004, 02:02:07 am »

i think its more  we all know you could never raid anyone that plays , in that could careless about ya  Wink

-Jimi Hendrix

{TWA} Raerlynn
Centivelian
----------

Sesshomaru

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 02:02:19 am »

[quote author=Baron Azgodeth link=topic=14734.msg178475#msg178475 date=1101688647]

What are you rambling about?  Huh

The fact there is no public anger at these announcements indicates to me that the general public is finaly beginning to come around to our point of view. They're beginning to realize that our actions are just and out goals are noble...

I'm seeing this as the ultimate vindication of our ideals, not as a condemnation of them.

[/quote]

I'm seeing it as people not caring what you do anymore. We treat you like the boogeyman. Something to frighten the inexperienced and young. The older and more veteran players know you can't hurt them, and so they ignore you currently.

Fukai Mori - "Deep Forest" by Do as Infinity

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off
the way back,
we walk on for eternity.
faust
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004, 02:08:10 am »

I'm seeing it as people not caring what you do anymore. We treat you like the boogeyman. Something to frighten the inexperienced and young. The older and more veteran players know you can't hurt them, and so they ignore you currently.

The "older and more veteran players" know that we "can't hurt them?" Interesting.... Does this incude "older and more veteram players" such as Swimdivus, PureUber, and Brother Treebeard?

Oh, wait, I forgot... You have a convenient explanation for why it was that the Court was able to raid each one of them. In fact, I am quite convinced that no matter who gets punished by us, you'll simply twist the truth in a futile attempt to belittle our accomplishments. "Futile" because they won't stop us from punishing others. Ever.  Smiley

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2004, 02:09:17 am »

"never raid anyone that plays"

there ya go

-Jimi Hendrix

faust
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2004, 02:16:41 am »

"never raid anyone that plays"

there ya go

Jmayer "plays." I raided him (check out the Tavern thread). Hence, your assertion is incorrect.

Try again.

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 02:17:52 am »

nah not at all

oh!  Wink
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 02:19:50 am by LordShaggy{TWA} » Logged

-Jimi Hendrix

Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2004, 02:21:52 am »

The "older and more veteran players" know that we "can't hurt them?" Interesting.... Does this incude "older and more veteram players" such as Swimdivus, PureUber, and Brother Treebeard?
SwimDivus: hasnt played for a good 6 months before you ever found the game. no score.
PureUber: had been hacked and looted a month before you found his base. anything you found were crumbs compared to what he had aleady lost, and hence quit. if anything, you helped him by clearing some of the fence.  negative score
TreeBeard: hasnt been raided. lol i know where his base is, and at best your little agent probly cleared out one of his rest stops or outposts.  nice try though. no score

EDIT: Jmayer: a level 81 noob. like we said, cant raid any decent level established players. no score
Oh, wait, I forgot... You have a convenient explanation for why it was that the Court was able to raid each one of them. In fact, I am quite convinced that no matter who gets punished by us, you'll simply twist the truth in a futile attempt to belittle our accomplishments. "Futile" because they won't stop us from punishing others. Ever.  Smiley
wow, sounds exactly like what youve been doing. but you dont see any problem with that when its for your benifit do you? :Smiley

if the truth belittles your acomplishments, then perhaps they arnt something to be so proud of. perhaps its time to re-asses your goals in this game and organize yourself a little better.  or at least form logical comebacks that dont make you sound like a hypocrite.

Faust's Total Score:F-
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 02:27:19 am by Baron Azgodeth » Logged

faust
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 02:33:04 am »

SwimDivus: hasnt played for a good 6 months before you ever found the game. no score.

Time to demostrate your lack of logic once more, Azgo! From the Glossary:

" Fences decay over a period of 2x fence level days - so a level 2 fence will decay completely and disappear in 4 days."

So, let's see: Swimdivus hasn't played in 6 months, but had several layers of fencing around his base. That would mean that the fencing in question was..... level-90?!? You do not think well.  :Smiley

PureUber: had been hacked and looted a month before you found his base. anything you found were crumbs compared to what he had aleady lost, and hence quit. if anything, you helped him by clearing some of the fence.  negative score
TreeBeard: hasnt been raided. lol i know where his base is, and at best your little agent probly cleared out one of his rest stops or outposts.  nice try though. no score

EDIT: Jmayer: a level 81 noob. like we said, cant raid any decent level established players. no score

PureUber: Irrelevant. We saw the chance, and we seized it. Fair and just, comrade, fair and just.

Treebeard: It's your word against that of our Agents, then. Our Agents are outstanding individuals. You are a liar and a hypocrite. I believe I'll go with the Agents here.

Jmayer: Define "decent." I'm looking for real numbers here. If level 81 is a "newb," what level is a veteran?

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 02:43:15 am »

sorry but loging in every month or so to refresh ones fence is hardly playing the game

pureuber...irrelevant you say  , is that  because it proves the point once again that you cant...erm nm that , wont even try to raid anyone that

A. plays the game , or B. could put up some kind of a fight

yes, yes i think it is

-Jimi Hendrix

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group