TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2021, 08:33:44 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 77.55%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.  (Read 9352 times)
{TWA} Raerlynn
Centivelian
----------

Sesshomaru

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2004, 02:50:25 am »

PureUber: Irrelevant. We saw the chance, and we seized it. Fair and just, comrade, fair and just.

Which is the equivilant of robbing a man in prison. Its not "fair and just" its "defenseless and easy pickings". And that still doesn't invalidate the point that your little skirmish is "punishment" since all you stripped him of were the few things the hacker didn't already crush. You took a poor man and stripped him of his cardboard box and rags. Go you.

Treebeard: It's your word against that of our Agents, then. Our Agents are outstanding individuals. You are a liar and a hypocrite. I believe I'll go with the Agents here.

No, YOU are the liar and the hypocrite. You decry the preemptive war of the "American Empire" but use the same tactics. You proclaim to be all for "fair democaracy" but ruthlessly attempt to stamp out the rights of others. You proclaim yourself "honorable" but fight battles against the TW equivilent of children or in the case of the higher level raids, equivilent to raiding someone away for vacation. I'll go with Treebeard over you any day of the week, even if he was telling me the sky was fucking polka-dotted.

Jmayer: Define "decent." I'm looking for real numbers here. If level 81 is a "newb," what level is a veteran?

Decent meaning a player who can build fencing over level 10.

And you still haven't even finished the half dozen arguments against you in the numerous threads that you start in your misguided attempt to "enlighten and educate us".

Fukai Mori - "Deep Forest" by Do as Infinity

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off
the way back,
we walk on for eternity.
Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2004, 02:58:41 am »

Time to demostrate your lack of logic once more, Azgo! From the Glossary:

" Fences decay over a period of 2x fence level days - so a level 2 fence will decay completely and disappear in 4 days."

So, let's see: Swimdivus hasn't played in 6 months, but had several layers of fencing around his base. That would mean that the fencing in question was..... level-90?!? You do not think well.  :Smiley
i do not estimate well, that dosent change the facts. twisting my words isnt helping your case. you do not think well :Smiley
PureUber: Irrelevant. We saw the chance, and we seized it. Fair and just, comrade, fair and just.

Treebeard: It's your word against that of our Agents, then. Our Agents are outstanding individuals. You are a liar and a hypocrite. I believe I'll go with the Agents here.

Jmayer: Define "decent." I'm looking for real numbers here. If level 81 is a "newb," what level is a veteran?
PU:  fair enough, your proud of picking a corpse clean, i'll let you wallow in your glory there then. 
TB: it's HIS word against your agents. and as yourself and some of your agents are proven liars and hypocrites i'll belive TB on this one.   and though watching your degrade to name calling isnt irony enough after all your complining about immature quips like that, i find it amusing how you tend to call anyong who disagrees with you a liar. you are inncorrect and illogical.  but that dosent matter to you dose it? :Smiley
JM: i define decent at the capablilty to grow, and use level 10+ wood. i defind veterancy as level 20+ wood. this game revolves around trees and wood. not raiding. sorry to  interject reality into this.   your stealing some poor kids level 1 2 and 3 trees is hardly an acomplishment.  its just annother example of how your just stepping on the little people you pretend to be out to help.
way to go Bush.. er um Faust. keep climing the backs of the little people till you reach the top.

Cheif Surgeion at the Shady Hills Institute for the Criminally Insane

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

IV:XX
faust
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2004, 07:25:41 am »

[quote author=Judge Faust link=topic=14734.msg178501#msg178501 date=1101691984]

Which is the equivilant of robbing a man in prison. Its not "fair and just" its "defenseless and easy pickings". And that still doesn't invalidate the point that your little skirmish is "punishment" since all you stripped him of were the few things the hacker didn't already crush. You took a poor man and stripped him of his cardboard box and rags. Go you.
[/quote]

Incorrect. It is not like "robbing a man in prison." It is like "repossesing an imprisoned man's belongings to pay off his debt to society." Your beloved American courts do it all the time - look it up.

No, YOU are the liar and the hypocrite. You decry the preemptive war of the "American Empire" but use the same tactics. You proclaim to be all for "fair democaracy" but ruthlessly attempt to stamp out the rights of others. You proclaim yourself "honorable" but fight battles against the TW equivilent of children or in the case of the higher level raids, equivilent to raiding someone away for vacation. I'll go with Treebeard over you any day of the week, even if he was telling me the sky was fucking polka-dotted.
[/quote]

So, basically, in your misguided zeal, you would go with an obvious and blatant lie rather than with cold, rational logic? Good for you! The Republican Party will be contacting you any day now. They need some more bodies for the.... er.... "liberation" of the Iraqis from their.... er..... "extra fuel sources."
 Smiley

Decent meaning a player who can build fencing over level 10.

And you still haven't even finished the half dozen arguments against you in the numerous threads that you start in your misguided attempt to "enlighten and educate us".
[/quote]

Alright.... 10 it is (arbitrary though it seems). I will record this for future reference and keep you to your word the next time we raid an active player with level-11+ fences.

Ramzah
Centivelian
----------

'To Live is to Die...' IV:XX Makes Me So...

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2004, 07:31:16 am »

why do you people even respond to faust? let alone acknowledge his exhistance.
Matt Siegman
ber programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 07:36:34 am »

wow, i've got implied word going on Smiley (the fact that I don't care doesn't mean nothing happened... it means I don't play enough to care Tongue )

Oh yeah, and the sky if fucking polka-dotted Grin

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 07:39:00 am »

anyway you put it , it still proves you can only raid the defenseless ppl in the game  , i see you still dont get that point

how do you know its a lie? you dont, you cant...unless  you have been to every  single part of world to check it out , and you havent

your agent "thinks" it was his main base , maybe it was...i dont know that it was or wasnt , but nor do you . and id damn sure take BT's word on it over a lier like yourself anyday

and you call that logic? do you even know what that word means? you danm sure dont show it

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace

-Jimi Hendrix

Written by Trevor 'tj9991' Slocum
LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2004, 07:40:13 am »

why do you people even respond to faust? let alone acknowledge his exhistance.

im board as hell tonight  Grin

-Jimi Hendrix

kakashi - DEAD
Centivelian
----------

God damn broken down satellites

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2004, 05:21:02 pm »

You don't think some people log on strictly to refresh their fences?

faust
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2004, 08:53:55 pm »

You don't think some people log on strictly to refresh their fences?

Refreshing fences is part of the game. Hence, even if he logs on only to refresh fences, he still PLAYS THE GAME.

It's that simple. You can't simply redefine words to suit your own purposes, you know...

:Smiley
LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 11:33:58 pm »

thats not logical sorry , what if he didnt log in? maybe his friend did? is "he" still playing? no hes not....

it might be "part" of the game , but again its hardly "playing" the game....your logic is flawed please try again

-Jimi Hendrix

Giasumaru, A Shadow
Centivelian
----------

Alinord the Blade of Giasumaru!

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2004, 11:44:40 pm »

man give up faust....
LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2004, 11:48:19 pm »

It's that simple. You can't simply redefine words to suit your own purposes, you know...

why not? you do it every day

the courts power is "absolute" right? haha yeah
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 11:53:58 pm by LordShaggy{TWA} » Logged

-Jimi Hendrix

Tomny
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2004, 12:55:49 am »

A simple thank you for keeping this in the Padded Cell.
faust
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2004, 01:09:42 am »

thats not logical sorry , what if he didnt log in? maybe his friend did? is "he" still playing? no hes not....

it might be "part" of the game , but again its hardly "playing" the game....your logic is flawed please try again

No...... YOUR statement is illogical.

I always thought the word "playing" was pretty self-explanatory. As in, "a character logs in and performs any actions in the game that he choses to."  There is no such thing as "hardly playing the game." Either you play the game, or you do not. For example, I just played Half Life: Blueshift for the past 10 minutes. I found it pretty annoying, and am not likely to play it ever again. Does this mean that I've never played the game? I submit that is does not.

Moreover, does it matter WHO logs in? No. The Court is concerned ONLY with characters - not with the actual people behind them. If you are the most altruistic Communist in the world but your Toadwater character is a die-hard capitalist bastard, you WILL get punished. If you allow your friends to log in for you and perform all kinds of capitalist shit, your character WILL get punished. It is that simple.

Try again.

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2004, 01:11:09 am »

rofl just my point , thx again for showing us all

-Jimi Hendrix

faust
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2004, 01:13:47 am »

rofl just my point , thx again for showing us all

Thanking me for demonstrating your ignorance, are you? No problem! It gives me a somewhat disturbing yet pleasurable rush to pick on such an easy and blatantly irrational target. Any time, comrade.

Tongue

LordShaggy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2004, 01:24:28 am »

lol , i dont even have to try to point out how dumb you are , you do it for me with every single new post you make ...and that i do think you for

nice of you to assume tho

Edit..."The Court is concerned ONLY with characters - not with the actual people behind them"

i love this one, again it shows just the kind of persion you realy are, plz keep it up ...your true self shines bright for everyone to see
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 01:44:38 am by LordShaggy{TWA} » Logged

-Jimi Hendrix

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group