TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2021, 08:06:29 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove Imperial Milking Gloves   (Odds: 144.2%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.  (Read 9346 times)
Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2004, 02:24:05 am »

Refreshing fences is part of the game. Hence, even if he logs on only to refresh fences, he still PLAYS THE GAME.

It's that simple. You can't simply redefine words to suit your own purposes, you know...

A: refreshing fences isnt "playing"
if you had ever made a fence of your own you would realize this.    if you consider doing the dishes andtaking out the trash "playing" then perhaps..

B: YOU redefine things to suit your own needs more ofen then most people change socks.  once again, if you can do it, then you can't bitch about us doing it.  ...although i'm sure you'll try. :Smiley

Cheif Surgeion at the Shady Hills Institute for the Criminally Insane

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

IV:XX
Doctor Azgodeth
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2004, 02:31:55 am »

Thanking me for demonstrating your ignorance, are you? No problem! It gives me a somewhat disturbing yet pleasurable rush to pick on such an easy and blatantly irrational target. Any time, comrade.

are you really so dense that you cant see when your abusing yourself and your reputaion?  rofl
but hey, if you get off on  showing us all what an idiot you are, by all means... keep up the good work.

your quite fond of the old kids game "i know you are but what am i" but it stops working when dealing with more mature groups.
we'll give you credit for trying though... you try so hard, you obviously stoped seeing the big picture.  thats okay though, the more you make a fool of yourself, the more you entertain the rest of us. Grin

Cheif Surgeion at the Shady Hills Institute for the Criminally Insane

Warning: All opinions expressed by said party are only that, Opinions. The management will not assume responsablilty for incomprehension, ignorance, and any liablities that may be implied.

IV:XX
kakashi - DEAD
Centivelian
----------

God damn broken down satellites

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2004, 07:12:23 am »

I used to think you were smart, but I now realize you're just a dolt with a large vocabulary...

Hubert
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2004, 10:45:47 am »

I used to think you were smart, but I now realize you're just a dolt with a large vocabulary...

same goes for me

TOTAL EXP = 232 455 552 points
dakz0rz
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2004, 10:54:27 am »

You have been found guilty of the following crimes.

3) Building and/or maintaining an illegal (non-exempt) base is strictly prohibited.

6) Using Bearded Vultures on Agents is strictly prohibited.

7) Employing violence or threatening to employ violence against Agents is strictly prohibited.

11) “Clans” are to be treated as a single individual. Any crime committed by a member of the clan will make accomplices of the other members.

You have been neutralized.  Remain neutralized and you will not be subjective to another CR.  In simpler terms for you inferior fools, surrender. Follow the right way and you will not be totally and utterly distroyed.

As with the code all the items raided will be distributed around the newb lands.  Unforunately one of our agents died shortly after. Any items not removed by the death from the raid will be proceded into a hoard.

Can you say, Wanker?

Please give the right mouse button a workout to block your stupid images.
{TWA} Raerlynn
Centivelian
----------

Sesshomaru

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2004, 01:52:26 pm »

No, but I can say jackass.

Fukai Mori - "Deep Forest" by Do as Infinity

We live our lives
wandering to the ends of the earth.
Closing off
the way back,
we walk on for eternity.
Morten kukksuger
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2004, 01:57:38 pm »

LOL Grin
dakz0rz
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2004, 02:15:23 pm »

Grin indeed

Please give the right mouse button a workout to block your stupid images.
I Went By Many Names
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2004, 05:22:46 am »

[quote author=Raerlynn {TWA} link=topic=14734.msg178486#msg178486 date=1101690139]
I'm seeing it as people not caring what you do anymore. We treat you like the boogeyman. Something to frighten the inexperienced and young. The older and more veteran players know you can't hurt them, and so they ignore you currently.

The "older and more veteran players" know that we "can't hurt them?" Interesting.... Does this incude "older and more veteram players" such as Swimdivus, PureUber, and Brother Treebeard?

Oh, wait, I forgot... You have a convenient explanation for why it was that the Court was able to raid each one of them. In fact, I am quite convinced that no matter who gets punished by us, you'll simply twist the truth in a futile attempt to belittle our accomplishments. "Futile" because they won't stop us from punishing others. Ever.  Smiley

[/quote]

I'm young and absolutely defenseless.

I tremble in the wake of the boogey man.

Faust scares me...

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... not funny.

337-11-8) 4:37:96      Blake whittled a Willow Idol (Odds: 13.26%)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The big fat Oak has been Neutralized.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group