TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2021, 07:02:08 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove Imperial Milking Gloves   (Odds: 138.14%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Toadwater Guide (Project NOX) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Toadwater Guide (Project NOX)  (Read 1053 times)
Abyss Rose
Centivelian
----------

No Comment

« on: June 08, 2005, 08:32:10 am »

Some of you know of my past project that I titled NOX, a update to the Toadwater Guide, so that I could update the guide faster then most I have been keeping it on my site, however dew to my trip to Ohio and Dragoon and Matt's advancements I have fallen behind.

http://hfs.cjb.net/toadwater/

I am reviveing this project and anyone who wants to help only needs to PM me content for the Guide.

You can also email the content to.
toadwater@hfs.cjb.net

We are looking to add new terms to are Glossary, detailed information of the new Skills into are Manual and if your willing to write up a Quest walk threw that is fine as well.

THERE WILL BE NO QUEST WALK THREW WITEN BY ME ON THE SITE

Why? I like to consider myself one of the 'advanced' players, meaning I rarly need help with anything in the game. Having said this I tend to figer out the Quests Quickly and I don't want the temptation to be there for those that don't 'like' spoilers to find said spoilers.

That will not stop me from putting Quest walk threws up after the quest has become outdated, IE most 'curant' players have already done the quest.

-if a mod would like to sticky this so people can find the guide when they need it. Please note that this Guide is only updated in my free time. A lot of the content in this guide is outdated Guide information from this site slightly inproved upon by me.
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 03:57:01 pm »

I would like to respectfully request that you do not post any quest walkthroughs on your site.  Even if 'current' players have completed the quests, they the newer players should also be allowed to find out the information on their own.

But other than that, I am all for it.

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Lone wolf
Apprentice
----------

Just a problem!

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 04:17:56 pm »

on that note.
When will the special toadwater guide information, found after the second quest be functional?

I have the power!
Abyss Rose
Centivelian
----------

No Comment

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 04:31:15 pm »

on that note.
When will the special toadwater guide information, found after the second quest be functional?

that is a question only a Develiper can answer, of which I am not one of. Wink
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 10:01:51 pm »

on that note.

When we get to it Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Toadwater Guide (Project NOX)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group