TOADWATER IS ACTUALLY DEAD :-(
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2022, 06:55:15 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon found a Red Boot Fungus! (Total Found: 4208)  735 / 1152

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: HELP FORUM: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Print
Author Topic: HELP FORUM:  (Read 65061 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2010, 05:44:02 pm »

Yeah, pretty much what Mayer and Arp said.  Send me a pm if you would like your quests reset, and if you like your well removed send me the coords.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2010, 02:22:13 am »

Does the Construction edict double exp for laying roads?

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff — I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
jutekillerkeith
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2010, 03:05:06 am »

No, it doesn't

But who knows really? The problem with forums/discussions like this is everyone thinks they know all the answers, everyone loves to propose solutions or debate their overall worthiness. But in reality, not much actually happens with all that talk and debate.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2010, 03:15:52 am »

So it only effects fences/repairs/gates and houhouses...

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff — I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2010, 04:04:47 am »

Yep, it doesn't affect roads because there is no wait time for a failure.

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Cheddarius
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2010, 10:56:34 pm »

Er, sorry if this has been answered before. I've searched the wiki and the forums (with the search function) and I can't seem to find it.
How do I use poo as fertilizer? I pooped in an outhouse until it exploded. Can I take the pile of poo that remains? If so, how? Or do I have to take poo from the outhouse while it's still standing - how would I do that?
jutekillerkeith
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2010, 11:01:15 pm »

You take the pile of poo after exploding the outhouse, use a shovel or dig with you hands to pick it up, then select it in your inventory and click an empty square to fertilize that square, each click fertilizes 10% and uses 10 poo.

But who knows really? The problem with forums/discussions like this is everyone thinks they know all the answers, everyone loves to propose solutions or debate their overall worthiness. But in reality, not much actually happens with all that talk and debate.
Cheddarius
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2010, 11:22:24 pm »

Ah, I see. Thank you very much!

Also, I like to have my toolbars (craftng, weather, inventory, etc.) lined up on the left side of the screen - the thin ones in one column, and the fatter ones in another column. However, sometimes, when I queue up some actions, then go do something else for a while, then come back, the toolbars are all spread out again. I searched the forum and someone said that using the task bar to switch windows instead of minimizing makes them not jump around, but sometimes they jump around anyway... is there some way to fix this?
lax
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2010, 11:52:32 pm »

It's a very old bug and probably won't be fixed in a while either.. Just don't minimize the client in any way, and they shouldn't spread around.

Evolution of the Dwarf
Cheddarius
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2010, 11:17:52 pm »

Okay, thanks!
Erm, sorry for all the questions, but I chopped down some of the fencing on my Noob World to make more room for trees. But, I don't want to accidentally jump off before I'm ready (for example if I try to chop a tree but accidentally select my toadwater staff instead). Is there some way to prevent myself from jumping off? Is there a prompt or something, like "Are you sure you want to jump"?
Jimithy
Centivelian
----------

The first time I caught crabs

« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2010, 11:28:56 pm »

There is indeed a prompt, it will ask you every time if your certain you wish to jump. take down all the fences for space, and just be careful not to accept til your ready

( . Y . )Jimithy( . Y . ) chopped down the oldest White Fir Tree in Toadwater! (Seeds Found: 4) (Age: 3 Years 287 Days) +++
 Jimithy proved someone was at the computer by answering an Annoying PopUp! (23088443.6 Minutes!)
Cheddarius
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2010, 12:48:23 am »

All right. Thanks a bunch!
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2010, 11:51:55 pm »

OK so I have asked for help on irc a few times allready but I thought I would put somthing on here incase anyone reads it who has had somthing like this happen or knows somthing I can do.

Recently for no reason I can see, I have been unable to connect to tw (or the forums) about 98% of the time.
Absolutely no other pages or games have any problems.
When I can log into the forums, it usually doesnt kick me off again strait away but if I use twc and perform actions within 15-60 seconds I'm unable to connect.
Even stranger it seems some actions in particular make it happen even faster (opening the hoard on my island that has my grs in it is the worst one)

What the bloody hell is going on I neeeed my toadwaters  Cry

edit:

Have changed my dns, spoken with my ISP and reset my router & modem to factory settings.

Anyone got any other Ideas?

Im running windows xp sp2 (black edition)

but all the comps in our house are having the same problem
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:19:33 pm by A Stranger » Logged
Bryan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2010, 12:04:23 am »

OK so I have asked for help on irc a few times allready but I thought I would put somthing on here incase anyone reads it who has had somthing like this happen or knows somthing I can do.

Recently for no reason I can see, I have been unable to connect to tw (or the forums) about 98% of the time.
When I can log into the forums, it usually doesnt kick me off again strait away but if I use twc and perform actions within 15-60 seconds I'm unable to connect.
Even stranger it seems some actions in particular make it happen even faster (opening the hoard on my island that has my grs in it is the worst one)

Put the things we already tried in the post as well, that way you dont have people repeating the same advice.

[23:29] <[rebel]Epik> http://www.toadwater.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22454
[23:30] <[rebel]Epik> We have competition
[23:31] <@Jessy> thats not competition thats lunch.
lax
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:13 am »

Which browser are you using? Do you have any ip blockers, pop-up blockers or any other anti-adware etc. programs running? I remember someone having a problem and after turning their blocker off, it worked ok..

Evolution of the Dwarf
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2010, 01:42:24 pm »

Ah yes I should also mention that it isnt just one computer.
We have 5 computers in our flat all of them used to connect to toadwater without problem.
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2010, 01:41:46 am »

edit:

Have changed my dns, spoken with my ISP and reset my router & modem to factory settings.

Anyone got any other Ideas?

Have you recently tampered with your internet explorer settings? What version of windows are you using?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: HELP FORUM:
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group