TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2019, 03:23:48 am
Home Login Register
News: Purple Haze wove 7 squares of Middling Cloth  (42 xp, 7 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 105.73%)

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Trading questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trading questions  (Read 947 times)
buddha miner-area 51 garden builder
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 15, 2005, 06:59:46 am »

For those newbies with wooden ducks could someone kind enough advise, explain or direct us to information about trading .i.e
how to determine the value of specific items?
Should we just ignore the shady tree and use new auction system for members?
Or if we are members when does shady tree come in handy?
how do we trade safely?
how do we go about finding hard to find items?
LOLZNUBCOPTERgoodbye
I like to argue.
Centivelian
----------

Quote List: http://twquote.blogspot.com

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:07:22 am »

Wood Ducks (not wooden, as they are not made of wood) take you to a land called South Winter Island. This is the trading capital of Toadwater.

To determine the value of a specific item, look in the Shady Tree, or ask someone.

The Shady Tree is better than the Auction system in several ways, as it allows more freedom and is easier to use. The Auctions can, however, come in handy when delivering items (sell the item to the store, set a Buy Now price, and link them to the Buy Now). Also, the Shady Tree can have an auction last longer than 6 hours.

Most people will not rip you off. But if you have a doubt that the person you're trading with is trustworthy, then you can normally ask someone else.

As for hard to find items... there really aren't any.

I quit forever.

<Myrrdin> I have the power of wind, but I keep breaking it

<Rockstar> Haiku time!
<Rockstar> Two ducks start flying
<Rockstar> I shoot once, twice, thrice, no luck
<Rockstar> The dog laughs at me
buddha miner-area 51 garden builder
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 07:16:20 am »

Wood Ducks (not wooden, as they are not made of wood) take you to a land called South Winter Island. This is the trading capital of Toadwater.

To determine the value of a specific item, look in the Shady Tree, or ask someone.

The Shady Tree is better than the Auction system in several ways, as it allows more freedom and is easier to use. The Auctions can, however, come in handy when delivering items (sell the item to the store, set a Buy Now price, and link them to the Buy Now). Also, the Shady Tree can have an auction last longer than 6 hours.

Most people will not rip you off. But if you have a doubt that the person you're trading with is trustworthy, then you can normally ask someone else.

As for hard to find items... there really aren't any.
Thank you. I gave you one karma point.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Trading questions
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group