TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2019, 01:12:53 am
Home Login Register
News: The Red chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 1 piece of wood and 2 Seeds (Max Yield: 7.9%) (Starting Odds: 38.81%)

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: who multi-task with xp? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: who multi-task with xp?  (Read 1305 times)
buddha miner-area 51 garden builder
Centivelian
----------

« on: January 07, 2006, 03:17:26 am »

for those who multi-task have you experience any strange graphic issues?
[O_O] Stuckey
Centivelian
----------

Watch what you do, because we know all

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 03:23:55 am »

what kind of XP?

windows xp the OS, or taodwater experience points?

[20:45] <Zorgon> Stuckey, you may not realize it.. but I have no life.

testy
Centivelian
----------

Achtung Baby

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 03:47:12 am »

no

<Zim Foamy Fan> two of my toes are webbed together... it looks awesome

<[MILF] Light Daemon> And I wanted poo flinging monkies on my base.

Some people are like a Slinky...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 03:52:55 am »

what kind of XP?

windows xp the OS, or taodwater experience points?
windows operating system xp. It has feature so i can play with my 2 different mules, I tend to use it when I am for exsample laying fences with this guyor keeping eye on auction item with my main guy jdr and rearranging stuff or making fences with lldownlifell .
I have few times this weird double graphic clitch. I would include prnt scrn but I forgot I could use window's paint feature.
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 04:14:25 am »

umm, yeah.... never heard of this feature...

[O_O] Stuckey
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 04:34:14 am »

hmmm....i have never heard of this feature either.....who exactly did you hear about this featrue from?

Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 12:23:56 pm »

When you are want more then one mule to control in order to get second mule you can open second account by using xp you click the toadwater and select run as...then I can open a mule account while using another account at same time. It easier then having to sign out and sign in with different account especially when moving mules through gates or if you want them to interact with each other in role playing,etc.
I don't think you can do this with any other operating system and  when you are using the run as feature on second mule you can't do certain things like look at profile, look at private email you can only do this with first account.,
I usually use it when I am transporting or picking up or dropping multiple items or doing different task with different mules.
Reccently in last few days I have had like the screen become distorted like almost duplicate image and I have turn off the game momentarily because the program freezes on second mule.. Next time it happens I will show the prnt scrn.
I just wonder if anyone else has experienced this reccently because I have experience this problem until reccently. It may just be memory leak.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 12:33:16 pm by buddha miner-area 51 garden builder » Logged
baxter
Centivelian
----------

Eureka Seven

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 04:56:35 pm »

isn't that kinda multiclienting?? Oh well.
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 05:12:33 pm »

multipclienting is playing the same character on 2 computers (or more) at the same time.

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
[O_O] Stuckey
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 06:28:50 pm »

wow...i will try that out buddha, it will help with the transport of mules thru gates, and trading via SWI

edit:  so i tried it out, and i can move and such, but it doesnt seem that i can dl any unseen pictures.  that wouldnt really be a problem, but i am on school comp, so i havent seen anything around me Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 06:46:44 pm by [O_O] Stuckey » Logged

Centivelian
----------

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 10:54:04 pm »

isn't that kinda multiclienting?? Oh well.
no i was told it isn't because i have only one client installed and I asked Qill when I first started if this was its just controlling two seperate mules.
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 10:58:17 pm »

wow...i will try that out buddha, it will help with the transport of mules thru gates, and trading via SWI

edit:  so i tried it out, and i can move and such, but it doesnt seem that i can dl any unseen pictures.  that wouldnt really be a problem, but i am on school comp, so i havent seen anything around me Smiley Smiley
yeah it only happens periodically like after few hours but it might just be my service and computer.
i only have 228 ram, 2000 ghz and the aol system has numerous background programs.
when it happens it looks like regular screen on right side except on left there is ghost image of exact thing with inventory box looks like it is floating and whatever you do on screen it looks like you arent doing anything., one other time i had fences literally vanish and i am in secure neighborhood no one stole it, there was no log record of theif either.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 11:00:34 pm by buddha miner-area 51 garden builder » Logged
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 11:29:03 pm »

I have been using this feature to make myself go to different places with pp and when I want to return to orginal place I have the mule chop the area to  return me back with where I orginal traveled with the  hawk.  The hawk is so cool. Grin I gotta get islands for all my main guys.
Paputa
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2006, 05:07:48 am »

I used to do that all the time on xp, and never experienced any problems. I haven't used it since i installed the new client though.... sorry.
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 12:36:02 pm »

I used to do that all the time on xp, and never experienced any problems. I haven't used it since i installed the new client though.... sorry.
it hasn't happen tonight its only happen twice since the new client was installed on my computer.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: who multi-task with xp?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group