TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2019, 08:44:58 am
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 25 pieces of wood and 3 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 149.58%)

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: ? about inactive players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ? about inactive players  (Read 808 times)
The Demon
Centivelian
----------

« on: September 03, 2006, 02:44:56 pm »

Was just wondering how offen the system is purged of inactive accounts or how long will your account be around without playing for some amount of time.

3:32:03 am  OMFG!!! The Demon found a Death Cap Mushroom!!! [APPLAUSE] (Total Found: 2)

5:21:39 pm   The Demon found a Gold Radish! (Total Found: 1234)
rosethorn
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 06:47:46 am »

It is a good question.  Qill used to do manual purges every now and then.  I gather there is no automated sub program running yet.

I just looked at the members list there are players  that have not been active since 2004.

* shrugs.
Farmer Billy-Bob-Joe
Centivelian
----------

Farmer BBJ and Ethel

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 08:31:10 pm »

The last purge was last November-ish.

Edit: Look at the wiki.

http://www.toadwater.com/Guide/index.php/Purge

margethatcher@hotmail.com
LumberJane
Centivelian
----------

I love trees!

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 08:03:16 pm »

It is a good question.  Qill used to do manual purges every now and then.  I gather there is no automated sub program running yet.

I just looked at the members list there are players  that have not been active since 2004.

* shrugs.

A player can be active on Toadwater and just not log into the forums and they will seem inactive tho they really aren't. The "last active on" in their profile only tells us the last time they logged into the forum. They could be playing TW every day and just not logging into forum.

LumberJane- Female lumberjack
[16:36:33] <Dragoon> Well, I was emotionally distraught when I was rejected by LumberJane
Banner by Treewalker Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: ? about inactive players
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group