TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2021, 11:28:21 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 9 squares of Imperial Cloth  (81 xp, 9 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 89.23%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: I Hate this country sometimes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: I Hate this country sometimes  (Read 14003 times)
(SeriousThreat) - Toadwater's Finest Prince
Centivelian
----------

IM BACK

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2006, 03:41:06 am »

Christians have killed more peopel in history than any other religion.

Just ask the so-called Witches
and the Jews

Hitler was a Christian you lummox.

Go read a book

Paputa
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2006, 04:02:40 am »

I've never heard of a Buddhist suicide bomber... 

BTW I agree with Lumber Jane. I think it's ridiculous to to force you're religion, or any beliefs, on someone else. Everyone has the right to believe what they want.
Farmer Billy-Bob-Joe
Centivelian
----------

Farmer BBJ and Ethel

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2006, 04:21:29 am »

The US doesn't even have an official language, its just that the majority speak english and its hard to assimilate if you don't
Actually English is becoming closer and closer to being the official language. Twenty-Eight states have passed a bill making English official and there is a bill (HR 997) in the House right now (crosses fingers).

Also, I know this is several post back but, the Muslim god and the Christian god are the same entity, the Koran was just written second as a "more accurate" book as the bible was rewritten and distorted by time.  Also, they were both written, rewritten, and translated several times by man, not any supernatural entity.  Whether you believe in God or not, the text should be taken with a grain of salt.

One - The Christian God IS NOT the same god AT ALL. They are similar( Lips Sealed), but try again.

Two - Both the Koran and the Bible are exactly the same as they were when they were written, except in slightly different translations. Don't believe me? There is proof! The most prominent being the Qumran scrolls (Dead Sea Scrolls), which were written in 66 AD. There are also many many other pages and notes found too; like a complete copy of the Book of Isaiah in the same area. It is 95% alike to the KJ's Bible (different spellings and word choice, but none of the change to include doctrine).

Three - There has NEVER been any archeological findings that contradict the Bible (trust me people have tried).

margethatcher@hotmail.com
Farmer Billy-Bob-Joe
Centivelian
----------

Farmer BBJ and Ethel

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2006, 04:28:17 am »

Christians have killed more peopel in history than any other religion.

Just ask the so-called Witches
and the Jews

Hitler was a Christian you lummox.

Go read a book

We've been around the longest Grin. And not to mention those R. Catholics were pretty corrupt in dat dem Middle Ages.  :Smiley

Hitler's ChristianityHitler was not a Christian, nor was he an atheist. He was a crazy lunatic, who really worshiped himself rather than anything else.

margethatcher@hotmail.com
LumberJane
Centivelian
----------

I love trees!

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2006, 04:30:50 am »

I can't believe this argument got to 3 pages already. There's really no point in keeping the arguing going. As I said before, it's very unlikely that people will ever come to one agreement where religion is concerned. It's much more peaceful to say "Believe what you want" and let it go.

LumberJane- Female lumberjack
[16:36:33] <Dragoon> Well, I was emotionally distraught when I was rejected by LumberJane
Banner by Treewalker Smiley
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 12:37:53 am »

twisti isn't even American, he's German or something like that.... this thread needs to die now.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: I Hate this country sometimes
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group