TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 04:06:06 pm
Home Login Register
News: Severe Threat finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Your account's credentials did not validate. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your account's credentials did not validate.  (Read 937 times)
interitus
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:08:18 am »

So I found this game and thought it might be intersting to try, but everytime I try and log in I get this message. "Your account's credentials did not validate."  I've tried changing my password, restarting, everything nothing seems to work.

As far as I understand the game is free to try. Normally I would just pay the $5 but my credit card has expired and I'm still waiting for a new one, so in the mean time paypal is no good.

I tried searching for this but I kept getting database errors, so I don't know if this is common or not.

Does anyone have any advice?
Zim Foamy Fan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:18:09 am »

You could always link your checking/savings account to your paypal, and you could get the money in a few days, or you could work it out with a trusted member in TW to see if they can't give you a donation now, and have you pay them back in a little while Wink

The invalid account credentials are due to you trying to access a members-only things, btw.

EDIT: I checked out the database error thing, and I think that it is due to the recent hard-drive failure, so don't worry about that, and it will most likely be up... eventually Mr Green
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:19:40 am by Zim Foamy Fan » Logged

macroing is cool

[00:30:00] <+EmperorWu> don't finish
[00:30:02] <+EmperorWu> I'm in.

[00:24:20] <Travis> I wasn't smart enough to back it up.
interitus
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 01:27:17 am »

Sorry, I didn't realize they were different messages. . I just copied the one from the website. I know that that message is from me trying to access member only material on the website. But I can't even log into the game. I get the error:

"Game server cannot verify your credentials. Please make sure you entered valid user name and password"

Like I said, I've changed my password, tried multiple times, nothing seems to work. I'd like a chance to try the game to see if I like it enough to go to that much trouble for. And as far as I have seen, the basic game is free, so I don't understand why I get that message.
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 01:30:17 am »

Are you using the same username you used to log in to the forums?  They should be the same.  You have to log in with your username, not your playername.

Of course for you, they seem to be the same.

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 01:30:45 am »

This is a problem associated with the downtime we had last week. Working on a FIX.
Zaklatis
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 01:40:27 am »

This is a problem associated with the downtime we had last week. Working on a FIX.
I like the kefka  Smiley
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 06:18:19 am »

The registration has been fixed. You need to re-register.
interitus
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 09:08:28 am »

Since I can't re-register with this name is it possible to delete this account so I can use re-register with this name?
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 02:29:50 pm »

yes, I will delete the accont and send an email to your address on file so you know that's what happened in case you don't see this

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Your account's credentials did not validate.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group