TOADWATER IS ACTUALLY DEAD :-(
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2022, 11:38:48 am
Home Login Register
News: Winnie the Poo finished fertilizing a field for Halcyon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Finger Fucked Up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Finger Fucked Up  (Read 44767 times)
Farmer Billy-Bob-Joe
Centivelian
----------

Farmer BBJ and Ethel

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2007, 10:46:27 pm »

Nobody else better fuck up. I swear to god if I have to have another trial and argue for 2 more hours you're getting banned.

Lucky them Grin

margethatcher@hotmail.com
Lemonade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2007, 10:48:05 pm »

Hubert, he got that 7 mill fairly...

says who? he just got caught cheating...
Zim Foamy Fan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2007, 11:00:02 pm »

says me who was talking with him all day that day

macroing is cool

[00:30:00] <+EmperorWu> don't finish
[00:30:02] <+EmperorWu> I'm in.

[00:24:20] <Travis> I wasn't smart enough to back it up.
Lemonade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2007, 11:01:42 pm »

you mean with the cheater who deceived everybody? i'm sure he will tell the truth. you do realise that if he wasn't caugh, he wouldn't have told people he cheated at all right?
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2007, 11:02:38 pm »

So him having a conversation with you is proof?  Talk to me, baby!

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Lemonade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2007, 11:29:11 pm »

first of all people, this is not life...this is a game.......game "an enjoyable pass time or people with little life's"

i think he should get banned, i like the kid he helped me, but he did cheat... possibly for like a half a year to a year and have basically all his new logged xp taken away, but it doesn't dismiss the fact that he had disregard for the rules.

but i don't understand how you can care so much that you got passed in ranks.....like i said its a game....i am littler at the bottom of the toad water ladder....and i could care less because its a game i play to have fun in....So in effect to all of this i think he did disregard the rules and should be punished ...but most of you are grown men and need to just get over the fact that you were passed in rank for like...what a day or so....come on!

It's easy, some people care about being the best, and some don't. That's why some people get a family and live an anonymous life, and others do everything, but literally everything to be the best at something, and whatever it is doesn't matter..sports, politics, business, games, music, or just plain fame.

If you separate games from the "real world" you are thinking in a socially prepared box. A sport is just as "unreal" as a game, because except for the sport itself it serves no purpose. Just because a game is something immaterial doesn't mean it's less real, ask any religious person.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:31:37 pm by Hubert! » Logged
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2007, 11:31:32 pm »

i am literately at the bottom of the toad water ladder....and i could care less because its a game i play to have fun in...
That is the difference. This game is many peoples lives... Thus that is all they do. It is like a job. So this is the equivalent of someone lying on their resume and getting promoted over them.

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2007, 11:41:26 pm »

first of all people, this is not life...this is a game.......game "an enjoyable pass time or people with little life's"

i think he should get banned, i liked finger he helped me, but he did cheat... and should possibly get banned for like a half a year to a year and have basically all his new logged xp taken away.

but i don't understand how you can care so much that you got passed in ranks.....like i said its a game....i am literately at the bottom of the toad water ladder....and i could care less because its a game i play to have fun in....So in effect to all of this i think he did disregard the rules and should be punished ...but most of you are grown men and need to just get over the fact that you were passed in rank for like...what a day or so....come on!

I have already said it is not that he passed me in textile.  A LOT of people have done that and I would be mad at a lot of people.  But he got off easy.  He gained more than 100k XP by multiclienting (according to Zim). 

Textile: 527     (Rank 7)  -1,508,579
That was part of it.  I have gained some of it back.  I was over 1.7 million behind rank 6 and he even passed that person (inactive). 

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

I'm a loser who sucks at losing

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2007, 12:14:36 am »

People like Twisti could easily macro multi clienting while they talk to you.

duh
Zim Foamy Fan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2007, 12:28:58 am »

But we're talking finger. Besides, you know the limit to his macro... <_< >_>

macroing is cool

slipknot
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2007, 01:37:48 am »

did he lose just a small amount of his total textile experience and fibers? or did he get the total taking %10 of everything? if it is option a , im gonna multiclient my arse off and reap the gain.

Zim Foamy Fan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2007, 01:41:29 am »

slip, he lost all the ill-begotten xp, a 5 day ban from textile, a perma-ban from mywhittle, and I don't remember if it was half or all the rhf...

macroing is cool

LumberJane
Centivelian
----------

I love trees!

« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2007, 01:51:45 am »

It was all. The winning vote was that he lose everything he made while multiclienting, resources and experience, plus a 5 day ban from ranks.
Which means he gained nothing from his cheating at all.

LumberJane- Female lumberjack
[16:36:33] <Dragoon> Well, I was emotionally distraught when I was rejected by LumberJane
Banner by Treewalker Smiley
slipknot
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2007, 01:58:06 am »

so why is he still #12

LumberJane
Centivelian
----------

I love trees!

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2007, 01:59:37 am »

Perhaps he was #12 before he cheated and the ban hasn't gone into effect yet? I don't know for sure. Perhaps he's preserved at his pre-cheating rank for 5 days. I don't know how Dragoon's ban works, sorry.

LumberJane- Female lumberjack
[16:36:33] <Dragoon> Well, I was emotionally distraught when I was rejected by LumberJane
Banner by Treewalker Smiley
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2007, 01:59:58 am »

It probly doesn't take effect til the next update Undecided

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
slipknot
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2007, 02:01:25 am »

no %10 loss in all skills then?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Finger Fucked Up
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group