TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2019, 10:18:14 am
Home Login Register
News: BoonZee finished fertilizing a field for Alchy

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The truth on unattended macroing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The truth on unattended macroing  (Read 500 times)
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« on: March 10, 2007, 05:33:45 am »

Hopefully you guys saw this post in the other thread, but for those of you who only read the first post and then put in a post in reply w/o reading the rest of the thread:

New players who have yet to experience a popup are easily identified by the system.  Additionally, if you are having trouble with the popup, there is no reason to feel pressured in fear of being labeled.  If you are having trouble, feel free to post a screenshot and show that you are simply having difficulty with the capatcha.

Your account is not automatically banned, labeled, or etc in any manner.  The 'five minutes' is not a cutting point, but specifically used to define the action.  I do not see myself citing people who did not respond to the popup in 5-10 minutes. However, when it takes you 25,30, or 45 minutes to respond to it, I feel theres substainal proof to accuse you of the initital purpose of this change.

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: The truth on unattended macroing
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group