TOADWATER IS ACTUALLY DEAD :-(
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2022, 04:51:26 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon planted a Strawberry Crop  (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Worker Edict 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Worker Edict  (Read 11489 times)
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 02:44:10 pm »

http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,24067.0.html

You paid for the Yew seed.  If you want the level 56 seeds, it must be paid for as well.

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Lemonade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2007, 02:47:35 pm »

http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,24067.0.html

You paid for the Yew seed.  If you want the level 56 seeds, it must be paid for as well.

lol so finding the seed in the mines was a one time deal?
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 02:53:16 pm »

Nevermind.  I was referring to statues.  The next seed SHOULD be available in the mines, according to the way it was set up.

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

I'm a loser who sucks at losing

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2007, 02:55:05 pm »

Yes, I paid for the Yew seed, but Dragoon also said that he had created a new fossilized seed, which would give the lvl 56 seed, and released it into the mines. Almost 2 weeks later and no one has found this fossilized seed yet. I'd be fine if Dragoon posted here and said the lvl 56 seed is not available, but he told me in PM in was.

And also, can anyone find a post where Dragoon says the worker edict has been taken away? I don't think anyone knew it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 02:56:37 pm by azentner » Logged

duh
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2007, 03:03:52 pm »

And also, can anyone find a post where Dragoon says the worker edict has been taken away? I don't think anyone knew it.

WOW!  YOU expect things to be announced?!?

At least he apologized for not removing it from the page and has promised to return the money.

Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2007, 03:10:27 pm »

I restored an old worker server file and although the server problems did not go away, for a short time there were little complaints so it stayed.  It was not announced immediately as if may not have had an effect and could have been restored. After investigation, for now, it will remain unchanged.

The new seed, whereas new seed is a seed that no one has, is available through statues and a new type of fossilized seed.  The latter has been found before, however the player did not have a slot to accomodate.
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 03:11:56 pm »

Shocked

When will the money for the edict be returned? Will it be after a new President is voted in?  Angry
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 03:24:39 pm by azentner » Logged

duh
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 04:45:15 pm »

Also, the lvl 56 seed is available via statue? That is what Dragoon's statement appears to be saying, but that conflicts with what he had said before. The yew seed should be on statues now and the lvl 56 in the mines only until we purchase it. So what happened?

duh
Twisti
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 04:57:11 pm »

I don't understand why every single person seems to think that because we found a seed in the mines ONCE that it's always going to be like that from now on.
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 06:06:50 pm »

I don't understand why every single person seems to think that because we found a seed in the mines ONCE that it's always going to be like that from now on.

Maybe because Dragoon told me that's how it was going to be for the remaining seeds? And even so, we purchased the yew seed, not the lvl 56 seed, so why would anything but yew be available on statues?

duh
Twisti
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2007, 06:42:35 pm »

Why would anything but Yew be available anywhere ? And I doubt Goon said it would always be that way.
Tsaor Krad
I CHEAT TO BECOME A
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 02:41:11 pm »

Bump. Will we be refunded that 650 mil anytime soon?

duh
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Worker Edict
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group