TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2019, 06:40:52 pm
Home Login Register
News: Kaptain Kyzoku finished fertilizing some land with Compost Worms

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Our Wiki and The Forces of Stupidity 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Our Wiki and The Forces of Stupidity  (Read 594 times)
clatra
the fool
Toadwater God
----------

I'm not the one that's so absurd

« on: April 13, 2007, 01:50:01 am »

Some dummies (that have no intention of playing TW) have made little messes in our wiki. The messes have been easy to clean up but I want to let y'all know what to do if you find a mess.

1) If you are looking for info that appears to be missing from an article, try clicking on the "history" tab at the top of the article's page. This will show you all the edits that have happened to the article. Click on the date of a previous edit and you should hopefully be able to find the info. Also, you can laugh at me once you see how many edits I have made to fix errors that I caused. Wait, you already laugh at me?

2) If you find an article that has been messed up by someone, I do not recommend trying to fix it. You can if you want, but wiki admins have tools that allow us to "revert" an article from a bad edit back to a previous edit easily. Tools like the Swiffer WetJet.

3) You can let me know what is messed up but I usually catch that kind of thing within a few days. If a mess is really bad, or if you are just tired of helping old ladies across streets and need your good deed for the day, PM me (or, if you are logged into the wiki, leave a message for me here -- just click the + at the top to add something to my discussion page: http://www.toadwater.com/Guide/index.php/User_talk:Clatra).

clatra sacrificed 38610 Seeds to a Coachwood Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Our Wiki and The Forces of Stupidity
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group