TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2019, 11:28:32 pm
Home Login Register
News: Mopsi fixed a grade 33 compost machine.

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: WTH 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WTH  (Read 2163 times)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 11:18:08 pm »

what are u talking about
he is a new guy i got to play
along with others
atleast he is getting some twist
slipknot
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 11:21:28 pm »

last time i heard raiding is a part of the game that was countered well enough before the governments interfering. Kiss

Luke-Skywalker
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 11:24:26 pm »

So is poisoning and teleporting. The features were added to fight raiding, and I use them to fight raiding. Simple as that.

As for you, you are obviously someone so much of a pussy that you had to make a fake account to post, so you really are in no position to talk at all. Piss off and grow some balls.

Heh, looks who's talking, if you have the balls, unblock accountability so we can all see that you haven't just been stuffing all the government's money into your account. Also, teleporting someone from raiding your place, then poising, is like ending a war, then nuking them just because in the past they tried to take you over.
And this sir, is my real account. I'm completely different from the other 2 in this thread.
Think before you say something.
Twisti
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 11:45:07 pm »

If this is really your only account, then you'd have to be a complete and utter fool to think you know the game well enough to even consider commenting on this.

A few things:

a) I didn't block accountability and I can't unblock it.
b) Accountability has nothing to do with seeing how much money the government has.
c) I didn't poison someone after teleporting them. I poisoned them and when it didn't help I teleported them as well.
d) Teleporting someone doesn't even slow them down unless they are even bigger morons than Crazyman.
e) I didn't teleport anyone from my place, nobody raided me, try to keep up.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: WTH
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group