TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2021, 10:23:25 pm
Home Login Register
News: Choppa the Hutt finished building a Grade 26 Fence for Halcyon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Alchemy Spoiler (Don't look if you don't want to know) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alchemy Spoiler (Don't look if you don't want to know)  (Read 6434 times)
Magmalious
Centivelian
----------

Yarrrrr

« on: June 12, 2008, 03:49:47 am »

Known Recipes

1.  Gold Radish Tonic - 1 GR + 5 Basil Herbs - GR buff without the poo
2.  White Icicle Tonic - 5 White Icicle Radishes + 5 Basil Herbs - Buff without the poo
3.  Lemon Flavored Gold Radish Tonic - 5 Lemon Basil Herbs + 1 GR - Slightly longer GR buff (~10 mins)
4.  Whittle Mastery I Tonic - 5 White Icicle Radishes + 5 Basil Herbs + 1 Lemon Basil Herb - +10% whittling xp (timer unk at this time)

And since these are all drinks, none of them will give poo.  I'm not feeling very wordy so the directions will be blunt.

First, buy Herb Picking gloves so you can pick herbs (on SWI).  Pick, pick, pick.  When you have enough herbs, head into Toadee's House.  Near the salad bowl, is the Alchemy Set.  Buy a Barrel Churn and mix the ingredients in the set.  This will give you *whatever* Recipe.  The recipe is what you will use to make tonics.  Buy some Crude Flasks from the store now.  You can sell back the churn and gloves for now if you want.  Now select the Recipe and press U.  That will use up the ingredients and the flask and give you a tonic.  Each recipe has an initial worth, and that is how many times you can use that recipe before you need to make another.  Make sense? 

DolceGypsy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 01:38:29 am »

Any chance of these being expanded to things like french radish tonics, etc?

Please keep Toadwater about Toadwater.
~Outside politics, religious views don't belong here~
Rizes Shadow
Best Accent Ever
Centivelian
----------

Ex-Toadwater representative

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:36:14 am »

PM Mag, the hugely active viceroy, and ask.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:51:00 am by Rizes Shadow » Logged

<farmout> <Rize> make a guess retard.
<farmout> yea i am

<Crazyman> I never knew worth was calculated by rank
 <[twisti]> what else did you think it was calculated by?
<Crazyman> XP

<farmboy> no im not good at spekking
<farmboy> spelling

http://www.bash.org/?715722
Jingle Bob
Centivelian
----------

Hea guys, lets go play in the snow. :)

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 11:02:22 pm »

Have there been any new additions to date?
hempgrowerdan
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 05:58:26 am »

Have there been any new additions to date?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!      :Smiley

WARNING! - Game experience may change during online play.
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 03:41:00 am »

any tonics using the newer herbs?
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 07:24:33 pm »

any tonics using the newer herbs?

Yes, there are currently three tonics that use the Sage herbs.

I'll spoil two for this topic:
Walking Reduction II, lowers health cost when walking.   Lasts longer and is more effective than the tier one tonic.
Takes One Yellow Sage Herb, five Balsam Fir Wood, five Purple Sage Herbs and four White Icicle Radishes.

Planting Reduction II, lowers health cost when planting trees.  Lasts longer and is more effective than the tier one tonic.
Takes One Yellow Sage herb, one Christmas Tree Seed and four Crimson Giant Radishes.

There are now 18 different tonics now.  I know some players have discovered most, I hope they share their finds.
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 08:08:43 pm »

me too.  anyone found other tonics not listed?
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 04:54:49 pm »

Travis, mind making some tonics that use purple sage herbs rather than the yellow?  They are much harder to get so your new tonics are a bit out of reach.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 05:00:41 pm »

Travis, mind making some tonics that use purple sage herbs rather than the yellow?  They are much harder to get so your new tonics are a bit out of reach.
My personal numbers... 19446 Purple Sage Herbs, 56 Yellow Sage Herbs. That's 400 purple to one yellow. You can't find enough of them to make any tonics.

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »

my numbers were a bit better, but they could have been off due to auction buying 1 for ever 350 or so

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 07:22:18 pm »

What kind of tonics would you guys like to see using Purple Sage?  I was thinking about recycling the recipes for the radish buffs, but give more exp for making them.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 07:36:18 pm »

More exp is good. 

If you are thinking of adding multiple tiers on top of the two already in place then:
5 tier 2 tonics should give the same time buff as 10 tier 1 tonics
3 tier 3 tonics to 10 tier 1
2 tier 4 tonics to 10 tier 1
1 tier 5 tonic to 10 tier 1

Or if you are only planning on stickin with tier 1 and 2, then tier 2 tonics could buff 2x as long.  that way you can buff the same amount of time as 2 grs instead of havin to wait till the first set of buffs wear off before eating or drinking the second set.

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Alchemy Spoiler (Don't look if you don't want to know)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group