TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 11:52:47 am
Home Login Register
News: Ville-Matti Honkanen sold 946 Golden Bamboo Stalks for 1892 gold pieces

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Heyas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heyas  (Read 2060 times)
aeSentinel
Apprentice
----------

« on: July 29, 2008, 10:52:23 am »

Heyas.

I used to play Toadwater about three years ago, although my character was too nooby for anyone to remember it.  In fact, I don't even remember it.

The game seems to have grown quite a bit since then, which is great, but is there anything particularly important that has changed?  One thing I noticed is that I seem to have started with 200 balsam seeds and quite a bit of health.  I was wondering when that happened, although it makes it a lot easier to get started again.

Anyway, just thought I'd say 'Hi'.  It'll be cool to get involved in the community again, but I have a bad track record with sticking to a game for a long period of time, so don't be surprised if I disappear.

Well, it's cool to see that Toadwater's still going strong  (or is it?).  I'll see you'se around.

Time waits for no dwarf.
Rizes Shadow
Best Accent Ever
Centivelian
----------

Ex-Toadwater representative

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:44:17 pm »

So many things have changed during the past 3 years that it would take me too long to post all of them. So I recommend you read through the wiki (guide) first.

The main changes that affect you the most are edicts, thirst and strawberries (if you are a member). Also islands and personal workers are important.

<farmout> <Rize> make a guess retard.
<farmout> yea i am

<Crazyman> I never knew worth was calculated by rank
 <[twisti]> what else did you think it was calculated by?
<Crazyman> XP

<farmboy> no im not good at spekking
<farmboy> spelling

http://www.bash.org/?715722
aeSentinel
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 03:05:25 pm »

Cheers, I'll be sure to take a look.  I had been wondering why I couldn't remember what the thirst bar was for. Tongue

Time waits for no dwarf.
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 06:51:11 am »

Cheers, I'll be sure to take a look.  I had been wondering why I couldn't remember what the thirst bar was for. Tongue

It's for computing trigonometric ratios of triangles.
Yancy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 07:02:25 am »

i could have used that the other day when a customer demanded the exact length and width of a 13.3 inch screen.

If you give a mouse a cookie....

Yancy finished breaking & scutching a field of Retted Hemp (Crop Yield: 11454 Raw Fibers, 2727 Seeds)
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 07:45:33 am »

i could have used that the other day when a customer demanded the exact length and width of a 13.3 inch screen.

Read the box.
Twisti
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 03:38:12 pm »

Oh please, who doesn't know a + b = c without looking it up ? That's probably the single most simple rule in math/geometry you'll find.
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 04:14:31 pm »

Oh please, who doesn't know a + b = c without looking it up ? That's probably the single most simple rule in math/geometry you'll find.

Obviously, Twisti, his television cut diagnonally formed an oblique triangle requiring him to use the ratios in lieu of reading the box.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Heyas
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group