TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2020, 02:30:04 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 64.34%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: 2 questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 1926 times)
Greenhouse
Centivelian
----------

« on: November 06, 2008, 01:00:35 am »

Does a toadken-purchased edict reset or impact the price of the full-day edict?

----------------------

Hunh?  This just looks odd:
On Tuesday 4th of November 2008 at 03:43:27 AM
Viceroy Twisti (Twisti) has teleported Viceroy Twisti (Twisti) (Bureaucrat's Profile)
On Tuesday 4th of November 2008 at 03:43:19 AM
Viceroy Twisti (Twisti) used Spies to find Viceroy Twisti (Twisti)! (Bureaucrat's Profile)

(\__/)
( 0.0 )
( > < )o
 ~   ~
Twisti
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 11:02:41 am »

What about it looks odd ?
David B. Adams
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:04 pm »

He probably means the part where you needed spies to find yourself.  That seems odd from the perspective of someone that doesn't have a clue what you were doing Smiley

Zeb
Greenhouse
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 03:08:13 pm »

He probably means the part where you needed spies to find yourself.  That seems odd from the perspective of someone that doesn't have a clue what you were doing Smiley

Zeb

yes
We also have been having some educational discussions about government, separation of powers, elections, along with the financial crisis, regulations, and checks and balances.

The little ones noticed it and were not only confused when you didn't know where you were, but later made an interesting analogy as they looked a little longer -  "Isn't that like where you write a check to yourself and also sign the check, instead of having someone else sign it?"

It was probably something innocuous, possibly even discussed on IRC or amongst the Viceroys and not on the forums.

(\__/)
( 0.0 )
( > < )o
 ~   ~
Twisti
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 03:16:33 pm »

You need to locate before you can use the teleporter, that's why before every teleportation, you will see a location in the logs. And as people voted that teleportation is to be used freely by anyone who wants to (and pays for), I didn't feel it to be necessary to inform myself of my own intentions. But since you care: I picked up one of the noobs from SWI and was too lazy to walk to my wood ducks. It's less hassle to just pay for it.
Twisti
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 03:18:54 pm »

ps.: The only regulation I apply to teleportation (to SWI) now is that the request must be made from the account to be teleported, to avoid people getting me to teleport others against their will by claiming it's their own mule.
Greenhouse
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 03:23:44 pm »

sounds good
thanks for clarifying!

(\__/)
( 0.0 )
( > < )o
 ~   ~
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: 2 questions
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group