TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2019, 07:45:25 pm
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 27 pieces of wood and 6 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 149.68%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: New Land is available. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: New Land is available.  (Read 4313 times)
mark
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 09:17:31 pm »

For those wondering, the fencing around the NW noob world was put up when I first fenced in the continent. No new fencing has been put up (other than the fencing around my base, which I think is allowed)
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 12:09:15 am »

The ones on the left HAVE A NEW RULE!. In those worlds, you are not allowed to fence off,...or hinder or prohibit in any form travel to and from any of the noob worlds, NO MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE IN USE OR NOT. That means when laying down fences, you have to take care that everyone can travel from any random noob world to any other random noob world at any time.
I am just curious because I hate it when people just get on here to harass somebody after the problem was fixed.  Are you able to travel out of the noob world at any point?

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
clatra
the fool
Toadwater God
----------

I'm not the one that's so absurd

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 01:13:22 pm »

In the newest continent *everyone* must be able to travel to and from any noob world including the NW noob world. Noob worlds 1, 2, 3, 4 and fencible land X look like this:
1 X X X X X 2
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
3 X X X X X 4

Everyone must be able to travel to and from 1, 2, 3, and 4. The NW corner (1 in the diagram) cannot be traveled to because fencing owned by multiple players prevents it. The fence owners had better make fixing the situation their top priority or face consequences.

I am not singling out mman9000 because he might have put up the majority of the fencing around the NW noob world while another player put up a small amount of fencing that made the area inaccessible.

clatra sacrificed 38610 Seeds to a Coachwood Tree
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: New Land is available.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group