TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2019, 03:50:51 pm
Home Login Register
News: Nitrogen removed a Grade 33 Fence for Cotyledon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Information Ministry  |  Topic: Toadwater Address 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Toadwater Address  (Read 1301 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« on: October 13, 2009, 06:00:48 pm »

Dear Toadwater players,

Toadwater is going through a change of administration.  I have purchased the game and will be developing Toadwater with the help of your ideas.  Already I have added several new tonics and a new flower.  I have planed many projects for new content.

I am always looking for suggestions from players on how to make the game more fun.  I believe the current government has its strengths and weaknesses, and I donít plan on modifying any of it.  I do have some ideas for more edicts and powers that the fellow players you vote in office may use.

As soon as possible, I plan to launch Darktide once again.  There will be a wipe of all but the accounts and donations.  After the server runs for a few weeks, there will be a poll to see how often you, the players, want the server to be wiped.  I donít plan on interacting with Darktide often, and will let the players run it as they see fit.

If you have any game related problems please use a ticket.  If you have any personal issues that you need to talk to me, send me an email at Travis@toadwater.com.  I will try to reply back as soon as possible.  I am also on IRC actively or idling.

AFK macroing and multiclienting is up to the official Toadwater government to determine punishments.  Abusing any bug will result in punishment.  Please report the bug through the ticket system.

I will periodically hold contests.  The entry will range from writing an essay or submitting images for new content.  The prizes will also range from new items, special items and donations.  Please check out the tavern frequently to see if any contests are running.

Enjoy the edicts,
Travis Bates
Administrator
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Information Ministry  |  Topic: Toadwater Address
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group