TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 29, 2020, 02:57:15 pm
Home Login Register
News: Nicodemus picked a Pea Plant getting 6 Pods!

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: [rebel] Information 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: [rebel] Information  (Read 4614 times)
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 12:35:56 am »

And this just in: noble Rebel leader Bryan lied to Rize about the entire current G2 situation. Ironically, his lie is exposed by his Rebel co-leader Jessy.

Boy, I sure wish I was in rebel. And I haven't even started about how one of the Rebel leader just recently got permanently removed from #toadwater by a unanimous vote for his hateful, gay-bashing insults against our most favourite Viceroy. I'll let you figure out which one it was (hint: it wasn't Jessy).

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 04:50:25 am »

I dont get the whole debacle about G2, It's part of the first worlds is it not? that also means no rules about raiding/stealing/whatever except from exploiting game mechanics. Everyone on the continent was inactive to my knowledge. Inactive equals you loose the right to the land you're on, until you get back and finds it being untouched. The people that owned it/had stuff there came back after [rebel] claimed the land, and don't give me shit like Rize being active there, he stopped playing ages ago.

Boy, I sure wish I was in rebel. And I haven't even started about how one of the Rebel leader just recently got permanently removed from #toadwater by a unanimous vote for his hateful, gay-bashing insults against our most favourite Viceroy. I'll let you figure out which one it was (hint: it wasn't Jessy).

I agree that what Bryan(Epik) said was uncalled for, but his target had been talking down to him a long time before that.

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
Bryan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 06:21:24 am »

I would like to say that I DID apologize to Crowbarella today (or yesterday as its 12:21 AM. It was on the 9th of January).

[23:29] <[rebel]Epik> http://www.toadwater.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22454
[23:30] <[rebel]Epik> We have competition
[23:31] <@Jessy> thats not competition thats lunch.
Astral
Centivelian
----------

What every high lvl birdhouse should come standard

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 07:57:54 am »

There have been a few guilds butnone of them really last. As for the g2 incident who cares. There are almost 4500 members for this game and most of them are mules for the high lvl players or are inactives that have just not been deleted yet. As for Twisti if you have ever read anything on the boards from Twisti he is usually kind of sarcastic and sometimes a slight ass but its ok cause he has gotten a lot done for the game. [rebel] doesn't seem so bad to me though cause I mean at least they aren't Faust.

LumberJane
Centivelian
----------

I love trees!

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 03:22:03 pm »

Where is Faust these days, anyway? Call me crazy, but I almost miss him. Tongue

LumberJane- Female lumberjack
[16:36:33] <Dragoon> Well, I was emotionally distraught when I was rejected by LumberJane
Banner by Treewalker Smiley
Zim Foamy Fan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 06:57:09 pm »

What other guild do I hate ? The only other Toadwater guild I remember was DIE, and those guys were funny. By the way, nice dodging the issue of your guild leader stealing G2. Good to see that rebel is made up of quality members.

DIE needs to come back, they were awesome.

macroing is cool

[00:30:00] <+EmperorWu> don't finish
[00:30:02] <+EmperorWu> I'm in.

[00:24:20] <Travis> I wasn't smart enough to back it up.
Rockstar
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 05:39:04 am »

Hey, Faust was actually a pretty awesome fellow, there's no reason to talk about him badly.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: [rebel] Information
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group