TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2019, 01:14:09 am
Home Login Register
News: Sir Ispep Teid removed a Grade 34 Fence for Cotyledon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Continent Ownership 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Should it be possible to own entire continents by fencing off the noob world ?
Yes, I think single individuals or groups should be able to control an entire continent with minimal work by fencing off the noob world   -17 (48.6%)
No, I think peopl should only own as much land as they can fence off regularily and leave some land for other people   -18 (51.4%)
Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Continent Ownership  (Read 724 times)
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« on: February 25, 2010, 10:50:14 pm »

Mind you, again, that neither Government nor Administration will break up existing continents to take away peoples hard work. This question is a general question to see whether Toadwater should in the future aim to have more fencible continents like the old worlds or more unfencible continents like the new worlds.

Please be aware that this poll will be checked for mule votes and the guilty publicly exposed to ridicule due to the volatile nature of the topic at hand.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:01:20 pm »

For clarification, I voted no, because I like the aspect of travel between noobworlds.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 11:08:47 pm »

I think continents which are created should follow new world restrictions.  I disagree with changing the structure of the current world.  I think having continents that can be fenced and continents that cannot be fenced allows for players to choose their path, and to enjoy the game in their individual way.

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:17 am »

I must say, the current voting results are a surprise to me. Somehow, it always seemed like everyone was bitching that people shouldn't be able to control 48 world squares by fencing off two sides of a single world square. But I guess if the community actually WANTS all the land to go to a select few people I'll honour their slightly odd decision.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Rizes Shadow
Best Accent Ever
Centivelian
----------

Ex-Toadwater representative

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 12:54:00 am »

They will still bitch, but they won't vote like that because they are hoping that one day they will be the land barons.

<farmout> <Rize> make a guess retard.
<farmout> yea i am

<Crazyman> I never knew worth was calculated by rank
 <[twisti]> what else did you think it was calculated by?
<Crazyman> XP

<farmboy> no im not good at spekking
<farmboy> spelling

http://www.bash.org/?715722
Ragekai
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 01:27:11 am »

I voted against noob world fencing because it always caused me a lot of trouble..and still does.

I think toadwater should strive to be more noobie-friendly as more active users is the life blood for any online game.  Undecided

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Continent Ownership
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group