TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2019, 07:07:02 am
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 25 pieces of wood and 6 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 149.58%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Discussion: Constitution Change Request: 14.2.0.1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Discussion: Constitution Change Request: 14.2.0.1  (Read 552 times)
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« on: March 04, 2010, 12:33:06 pm »

Old:

14.2.0.1 - Not answering a popup for more than 15 (fifteen) standard (real) minutes.

New:

14.2.0.1 - Not answering a popup for more than 5 (five) standard (real) minutes.

15 minutes are really too much, there should be ample time to answer a popup within 5 minutes. If by some rare chance that it is hard to figure out or if it is bugged, post about it, or come to IRC for help, the sooner the better.

Please, Discuss Smiley

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
Ragekai
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:25:44 pm »

I think 15 is better. It still prevents macroers from being able to macro while sleeping or something...and yet gives time for special situations such as  filling up the commands-bar then going to use the bathroom..maybe you get a phone call or something and forget for a bit...it would be lame to be accused of macroing for such reasons.

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Discussion: Constitution Change Request: 14.2.0.1
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group