TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2020, 10:10:05 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 8 squares of Imperial Cloth  (72 xp, 8 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 74.93%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Toadwater 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Toadwater  (Read 640 times)
Lord Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« on: March 07, 2010, 03:51:07 pm »

Hrm...
Toadwater has come a long way.
It has switched owners as well.
Over and Over.
Changes and Updates.

So for the future of Toadwater.
I recommend.

You follow a good business ethic and put forth 8-12% of profits towards advertising/marketing and get Toadwater out there.

There are more players who would enjoy this style of game, trust me.

There are several high-traffic game orientated web-pages that will fly adds for you with clicksense/banner adds.
There are MANY sites where you can upload a basic page revealing the basics of Toadwater and a link to the page as well as a few screen shots.

The more information you put out there, the more traffic you will generate.

With increased players comes increased ideas, Toadwater will grow more with a larger base, and with new players you will see problems you have forgotten about or never considered.

Also it'd be great if we could agree to Wipe all of Toadwater and start from Scratch.  Or Create an alternate world simular to DT and offer players the opportunity to start over without a Wipe.  You know, to compete with 1,508,749,823 Farming Experience. And 760 Year old Trees.

Just my 5 cents.
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 04:14:40 pm »

I'm sure Travis wouldn't mind more subscriptions, but other than that the majority of players don't seem to want more 'traffic'...

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
Lord Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 04:24:50 pm »

I suppose your right..  Perhaps the problem this is that I am no longer a player.
Matt Siegman
über programmer
Apprentice
----------

C++ ftw!

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 03:57:07 am »

We've got to do quite a bit more work before we're ready to start expanding like that.

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Toadwater
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group