TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2019, 01:25:58 am
Home Login Register
News: Jinjur finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: A Helping Hand 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Helping Hand  (Read 909 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« on: August 17, 2010, 07:07:11 pm »

Welcome to the newest Board on the forums.

This board will be monitored by the admins.  The point of topics on this board is to share information to help new players or ask questions about toadwater.  If the posts aren't helpful they will be removed.

For a limited time, I will manually hand out Toadkens to players who help out on this board.
clatra
the fool
Toadwater God
----------

I'm not the one that's so absurd

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 02:20:34 am »

A note about the guide, affectionately called Toadwiki: its goal is to be organized so new players can quickly find info. It is also organized so that the same info is in as few places as possible (ideally one) to reduce the likelihood of conflicting info (so be bold and try *your* hand at editing if you want to -- and rest assured that you do not have to search multiple places for the same info).

So if you cannot find something quickly, it probably needs improvement. I urge you to make a forum post along the lines of "I searched the wiki for enriched bird, bird poo, and enriched poo but I could not find any info on enriched bird poo -- please help" so you can be pointed in the right direction and help improve Toadwiki for future generations.

clatra sacrificed 38610 Seeds to a Coachwood Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: A Helping Hand
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group