TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2019, 06:46:17 pm
Home Login Register
News: paputa whittled a Grade 15 Plank   (Odds: 100%)  (Thirst: 0.90)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: How To Find Help Quickly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How To Find Help Quickly  (Read 965 times)
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« on: August 20, 2010, 12:59:55 am »

In my experience as a Toadwater player, when I encounter a problem or question about the game, I want help and I want it now. Since I'm sure you feel the same way, here are the best methods for receiving an immediate answer to your question or response to your problem.

1. Read the guide. If you come onto the boards or onto chat and ask a question that could be answered simply by reading the guide, players will be hesitant to answer your question.

2. If you search the guide and don't find an answer, make a polite post on the forums. Polite means, "Hello, I have a question that I can't answer using the guide," as opposed to, "AHHH WTF I CAN'T WALK!!!!!!!"

3. Now that you have made a polite post that clearly states your problem and the ways you have tried to solve it, log on to sorcery.net and join the #toadwater channel, or simply click the "chat" button at the top of the Toadwater.com homepage. Ask the community your question in the same polite manner that you just posted. Most players are nice enough to kindly answer your question in a helpful way. They have been in your position and understand what you are going through.

NOTE: If your problem relates to a gameplay bug or what you believe is a flaw in the game/website, send a private message through your TW account and on IRC Chat to Travis, the owner of the game, and/or Twisti, a very active programmer and administrator of Toadwater.

Hopefully this is helpful to those seeking a swift and accurate response to all of those Toadwater questions.

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
lax
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:29:14 pm »

hear hear!

Evolution of the Dwarf
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: How To Find Help Quickly
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group