TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2022, 09:35:56 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon constructed some Grade 26 Fencing Materials   (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: How long do donations take to register? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How long do donations take to register?  (Read 943 times)
[FFFUUUU]MidnightWolf
Centivelian
----------

~Richard Biffle

« on: August 29, 2010, 01:25:06 am »

I just sighed up for a subscription, and since this is a first time for me, I figured I'd check and see how long it usually takes to register on my account that I've paid. I figured it wouldn't be instantaneous, but I just want to know if I'm looking at a day or two, or a week, or more. Thanks all!

A short little chap, bouncy in stride
Harvests the crops he grows with pride.
Berries ripen, plump figs dangle
Around the nettles green herbs tangle.
The tiny gardener while chewing on rye
Winks to a field mouse as he passes on by...
~Jacob King
Jimithy
Centivelian
----------

The first time I caught crabs

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 01:31:26 am »

The time frame depends mainly on how quickly you can let Travis or Twisti know, so if one of them was online and you told them you were about to subscribe they could have it done then and there, otherwise they'll get around to it as soon as one of them is on to deal with it. Wouldn't expect it to take more than a day or two they're fairly organised, PM one of them or ask on IRC just to let them know you've subscribed

( . Y . )Jimithy( . Y . ) chopped down the oldest White Fir Tree in Toadwater! (Seeds Found: 4) (Age: 3 Years 287 Days) +++
 Jimithy proved someone was at the computer by answering an Annoying PopUp! (23088443.6 Minutes!)
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 02:11:59 am »

Travis usually checks donations at least twice a day. Unfortunately, as you are a first time subscriber, I can't fill your donation, as Travis is the only one who can do the initial setup.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: How long do donations take to register?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group