TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2019, 12:16:57 pm
Home Login Register
News: Severe Threat chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 3 pieces of wood and 8 Seeds (Max Yield: 8.32%) (Starting Odds: 38.81%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Freebies 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Freebies  (Read 1066 times)
clatra
the fool
Toadwater God
----------

I'm not the one that's so absurd

« on: August 30, 2010, 07:54:51 pm »

• Read this for how to get compost worms free.
  • When you are not digging for worms, you can always dig for balsam seeds -- consider using a shovel for a more efficient seed production per unit time.
  • If you are a member, scan the auctions for nearly-free tools. Alternatively ask other folks for used tools or spare low level fencing -- it is considered polite to offer gold but most of us old farts are happy to part with this stuff for nothing.
  • Another thing you can ask others for is farming xp. What I mean by that is if you fertilize an area and pay for the seeds, someone with a decent farming level may plant radishes for you so you can get full crops that, when picked, will generate farming xp quickly, not to mention gold if you sell your spare radishes.
  • Consider stuff in noob worlds fair game -- harvest there all you want but beware that other players can do the same.

clatra sacrificed 38610 Seeds to a Coachwood Tree
Doctor Horrible
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:05:02 pm »

To expound on Clatra's farming XP. Some players will hire others to pick their crops for them. You don't get to keep all of what you pick and this may seem like a scam at first. If you consider you get tons of farming experience even if you don't get to keep all of what you pick its a win win situation. I ended up doing this my first time as a noob in toadwater. They don't really want you as a slave even if it seems like that Mr Elf.
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 12:16:41 am »

To expound on the previous post that is expounding on the post before it, I am always looking for slaves to harvest crops for me  Cheesy I will even provide the materials as long as that is kept in mind when calculating the split in the final product!

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Freebies
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group