TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2022, 08:05:23 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon constructed some Grade 26 Fencing Materials   (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Viceroy's part 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Viceroy's part 2  (Read 1883 times)
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« on: October 04, 2010, 11:58:23 pm »

Responding to http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,28239.0.html

Since arp has so graciously locked his topic after posting some lies, I'd just like to clarify that I have addressed his complains and that there was not, in fact, any circumvention of the Constitution nor "absolute power".

Understand that the Constitution is open to everyone, even Viceroys. Just because, say "Bob" noticed you AFK macroing and didn't post about it doesn't mean Flinnt is not allowed to post about it if he finds out. §14.2.2 is like the right to face your accuser - if someone gives the police (or someone else) an anonymous tip, and then they find evidence against you, they/that evidence becomes your accuser - in this case, that's Flinnt. He accused you of AFK macroing, he followed §14.2.2 to the letter. It doesn't matter how he noticed that you were AFK macroing, he still produced the evidence and notified the authorities (other Viceroys).

Flinnt has followed the Constitution TO THE LETTER, and just because you are trying to find ways to escape the just punishment for your cheating and/or punish others for alerting a Viceroy to it doesn't mean you get away with lying about it.

You can argue exactly one thing: Some of the people who noticed that you were AFK macroing did not follow the Constitution. Accordingly, their reports do not count towards your total infraction counts. FLinnts reports, however, do.

And are you now really claiming you never threatened to raid the people who reported you if you found out their names ? Dude, there were like 15 people on IRC when you went on about how there's almost no one you wouldn't raid for this.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 06:24:27 am »

Then we both have different views of my who my accuser is, and I realize that your view is the only one that matters in this situation so I have no reason to argue about it any further.

As to raiding, yes I would raid just about anyone.  Unfortunately, raiding Jester would not be worth the time it would take I would have to spend so I will not be raiding him as a result of this.  I apologize for giving the appearance of being a bully, but consider losing a month and a half of your work (regardless of how it was lost) and the things you would threaten.  I am not saying it was right, but we make mistakes and lose our heads.

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Dragoon
Centivelian
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:43:24 pm »

I accused you.

What now?
Old Flinnt
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 10:50:16 pm »

You should raid him, arp.

http://www.toadwater.com/map.png

I think he is in the little blue square in the continent SE of Jorgland. Godspeed sir.
Abyss Rose
Centivelian
----------

No Comment

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 05:12:07 pm »

Just so you know I birded his ass ages ago, he should actually in the newb world between mine and twisti's land.
[EH?]korobatsu
Centivelian
----------

Ich liebe meinen Holzfäller.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 04:25:44 pm »

You should raid him, arp.

http://www.toadwater.com/map.png

I think he is in the little blue square in the continent SE of Jorgland. Godspeed sir.

OMG! I can see my base from SPACE!

* Myrrdin does a little dance
* korobatsu makes a little love
* Myrrdin gets down tonight
* korobatsu gets down tonight

5:45:50 am [EH?]korobatsu whittled a Sugar Maple Idol (Odds: 1.38%) (+ Super Thirst Surge Bonus x2 - Bonus: 640%) 100 (Desired: 204057.971014) (Thirst: 100)     
408116 xp
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Viceroy's part 2
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group