TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2019, 07:56:25 am
Home Login Register
News: caspian chopped down a Black Oak Tree, getting 1 piece of wood and 2 Seeds  (Odds: 63.13%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Digging doesn't seem to increase construction 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Digging doesn't seem to increase construction  (Read 1022 times)
tpwild
----------

« on: December 09, 2010, 03:32:18 am »

I've just now started at Toadwater.  It seems to say in the beginners' advice on the forums that digging will increase your construction skill.  I am digging up seeds with my hands but my construction skill is still at 10.0.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Tom
Old Flinnt
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 03:35:10 am »

First of all, welcome to Toadwater.

Second, I believe that digging bare handed should be able to increase your construction up to 25. I have sent a PM to the game owner (Travis) on the chat about this so that he can check to make sure everything is working properly.

I would definitely suggest joining the chat via the link up top, it isn't always active but is definitely more so than the forums. If you need any help feel free to PM me either here or on the chat.
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:03:52 am »

Hello.

I've fixed the code.  It should work now.  Thank you for finding this, if you find any other bugs let me know.

Sorry about this,
Travis
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:33:58 pm by Viceroy Travis » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Digging doesn't seem to increase construction
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group