TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2019, 01:11:51 am
Home Login Register
News: The Red chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 1 piece of wood and 2 Seeds (Max Yield: 7.9%) (Starting Odds: 38.81%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Exactly how to remove a post? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exactly how to remove a post?  (Read 1766 times)
Elsin
Apprentice
----------

« on: December 25, 2010, 08:09:24 pm »

I searched the guide because I placed a Balsam Fir Post on the ground by mistake and I've tried every single thing I have in my inventory to remove it but for some reason I can't remove the darn thing. Is there any way, if at all, that I can remove it?
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 08:13:32 pm »

I believe a worker removes posts

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Elsin
Apprentice
----------

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 08:17:46 pm »

Would have never thought of that...  :Smiley Thanks for the prompt reply it definitely worked
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 08:30:01 pm »

No problem.  Jump on the chat (found on the top of the page) with any questions as well.  They will most likely be answered even quicker.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
jutekillerkeith
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 09:57:17 pm »

Or ask on the forums, Travis has been trying to get more people to make posts. IRC has been so active that no one posts on the forums anymore and when new players come to the website they think it's dead.  Cry

But who knows really? The problem with forums/discussions like this is everyone thinks they know all the answers, everyone loves to propose solutions or debate their overall worthiness. But in reality, not much actually happens with all that talk and debate.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 10:18:33 pm »

I stand corrected, as you were.

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 05:04:33 am »

Or ask on the forums, Travis has been trying to get more people to make posts. IRC has been so active that no one posts on the forums anymore and when new players come to the website they think it's dead.  Cry

Keith is perfectly correct, again.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Exactly how to remove a post?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group