TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 11:15:56 am
Home Login Register
News: Mooj chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 2 pieces of wood and 0 Seeds (Max Yield: 2.93%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: jute 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: jute  (Read 1033 times)
Pendelhaven
Centivelian
----------

« on: March 11, 2011, 07:25:07 am »

how long does it take to grow? i placed 3 coinstore jutes 3 days ago and see nothing

Let the world hear these words once more "Save us o lord from the wrath of the norsemen "
Jimithy
Centivelian
----------

The first time I caught crabs

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 07:52:55 am »

There is a % based chance of wild jute spawning every refresh based on how many spawns are in the world. if I had to hazard a guess on the odds I might say around %10 chance of wild jute spawning? But the spawn points keep respawning jute there forever so long as there is an empty square and there is irrigation nearby.

Planted jute takes 24 hours to grow from a seed into a plant

( . Y . )Jimithy( . Y . ) chopped down the oldest White Fir Tree in Toadwater! (Seeds Found: 4) (Age: 3 Years 287 Days) +++
 Jimithy proved someone was at the computer by answering an Annoying PopUp! (23088443.6 Minutes!)
Pendelhaven
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 05:54:19 pm »

3 days and not even a plant to show that its there

Let the world hear these words once more "Save us o lord from the wrath of the norsemen "
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 05:58:19 pm »

The coin store sells Jute Spawns.

Basically to repeat what Jimithy said previously, Jute spawns are only activated at rank updates (about one a day).  There is a ? % chance that it will spawn if irrigated.  It's random which ones spawn, so it may take a few days before the first one spawns.  The spawns will last forever if you leave them cleared, so given enough time they will make an unlimited amount of jute.

If you want to increase your chances of finding jute, after the rank update check the island of NWI and SWI.  I see several on the islands quite often and if you time it well, you should be able to find a few around the lake on SWI and the edges of NWI.

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: jute
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group