TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2019, 04:27:40 pm
Home Login Register
News: Jinjur finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Looking for land 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for land  (Read 2322 times)
torren
Centivelian
----------

« on: April 11, 2011, 07:57:57 pm »

I have recently returend as lost internet connection for a couple of months and forgot about the game. I am now looking for some land and have no idea where is free. I am currently in d3 b5 A1
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 10:15:23 am »

You could always look at the Toadwater Map.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
torren
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:29:14 am »

Good shout on the map and now my little bit of land shows up as fenced off Smiley need more already Sad I have so many seeds and nowhere to plant them, I cant believe that all the d4 superworld is fenced off, i didnt realise there were that many players
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 02:15:57 pm »

If you have patience I know there will be land opening up in the future, I dont know when, but not too long waiting time I think.  Cheesy

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
torren
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 03:08:53 pm »

well i could maybe stay here for another 2 tree levels but it would be nice to fence off a square bit of land as im in this new continent at the moment and it makes it hard to plan the base I could go for that bit in C5 but for the size of it it doesnt seem like theres much point.are you talking about new land as in new continents added or new land as in someone's left?
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 04:24:53 pm »

well i could maybe stay here for another 2 tree levels but it would be nice to fence off a square bit of land as im in this new continent at the moment and it makes it hard to plan the base I could go for that bit in C5 but for the size of it it doesnt seem like theres much point.are you talking about new land as in new continents added or new land as in someone's left?

Currently with some older players, there are some discussions regarding opening up more land.  Hopefully in the next few days, official announcements can be made.  In the meantime, Asturias does have available land.  Viceroys can teleport you there if you want or you can use the teleporter on SWI.
torren
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »

Thats where i just set up my base but there really isnt much room between government grass and it is awkward for building fences as in some places the fences need to be 4 wide to give 2 layers of protection on the diagonal. i do like the randomness of it though
torren
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 01:02:34 am »

I have got to the point where I am now looking for a larger area of land. i have loads more fences and no real room in my current location to age trees or tap anything. the only real land that is available at the moment is in C3 which is still a little on the small side and has government grass accross it. any news on the possible release of more land?
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 05:51:45 pm »

To get the best estimate, ask a Viceroy but I'm guessing new land will be released in approximately a week.

If you don't want to wait that long, there is still available land in Asturias.  Talk to a viceroy about being teleported there.
kaaskop
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 07:41:07 am »

Any news on the new land??

I'm hoping to set up a base real soon:)
Nicodemus
Toadwater Artisan
Toadwater God
----------

You can unlock any door if only you have the key

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 01:35:11 pm »

Any news on the new land??

I'm hoping to set up a base real soon:)

I have land that I would be willing to give you.  PM me  Wink

banner by JadeWolf
kaaskop
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 02:32:39 pm »

Hi,

Yeah, I'm just a beginner in toadwater, but I feel like getting out of noobland.
I fear my trees and crops get stolen there. Not to mension everything I store in groundhoards.
Thx for the offer:) I'll be happy to be your new neighbour:P

I don't have fences by the way. Don't know if thats gonna be a problem.

Greets, Kaaskop
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Looking for land
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group