TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 24, 2020, 05:43:55 am
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 28 pieces of wood and 3 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 152.48%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: shakes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: shakes  (Read 1713 times)
Pendelhaven
Centivelian
----------

« on: July 21, 2011, 01:47:00 am »

i dont like the new system for making shakes, im wondering how and why this new system was put in place

Let the world hear these words once more "Save us o lord from the wrath of the norsemen "
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:17:15 am »

Probably because pressing u over again is less painful than loading a barrel for each shake.

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:47:19 pm »

Probably because pressing u over again is less painful than loading a barrel for each shake.
Yes but the problem is the tremendous increase in resources required to make the same shakes.  I personally feel like the new system pushes people to use quench edicts more than shakes, and that may be a secondary motive.  I could easily be assuming too much though.

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:58 pm »

i think the new system is better...if the recipes were set and instead of giving a new recipe, the creation of more than one would add uses.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
jutekillerkeith
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 08:14:47 pm »

...and instead of giving a new recipe, the creation of more than one would add uses.

That's a good idea, Travis might add that.

But who knows really? The problem with forums/discussions like this is everyone thinks they know all the answers, everyone loves to propose solutions or debate their overall worthiness. But in reality, not much actually happens with all that talk and debate.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »

if the recipes cant be "set" i think its about time to take away the Huh HuhHuh?s.  it was fun when it first came out but now it discourages newer/unfamiliar shakers.

the hints sould rotate weekly and only the quantity remain a mystery base upon weather.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Pendelhaven
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 09:23:39 pm »

had to use 6 grs for a recipie so i wasted 14 grs to make like 23 shakes, this isnt a verry good system, and ontop of that its only 1 shake per use, before you randomly got 2

Let the world hear these words once more "Save us o lord from the wrath of the norsemen "
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: shakes
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group