TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2021, 09:29:35 pm
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon whittled a Grade 26 Plank   (Odds: 100%)  (Thirst: 88.50)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Lets have some Edicts!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Which Edict set would you like and when?
Option 1   -6 (35.3%)
Option 2   -0 (0%)
Option 3   -9 (52.9%)
Option 4   -1 (5.9%)
Option 5   -1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Lets have some Edicts!!!  (Read 2707 times)
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« on: July 27, 2011, 10:17:59 pm »

The costs of edicts have finally become normal after the Edict Week that was held 8 weeks ago, so lets have more! I'm thinking lets do a half week this time, so we dont have to wait another 2 months for more. I'll outline the options below for you to vote on in the poll, and as always, different suggestions are more than welcome.

Also, I realize this is only 2 days notice, and realize prepartions might need to be made. So please vote on whether or not you would like to have them this fri/sat or next fri/sat. If we get say 10+ votes(?) by tomorrow night for this weekend, we'll do it this weekend. I hope this works out!

Option 1-

Saturday (7/30) - Edict of Forestry + Edict of Change
Sunday (7/31) - Edict of Whittling + Edict of Recycling  + Edict of Quench
Monday  (8/1) - Edict of Construction + Edict of Change + Edict of Quench

Option 2-

Friday (7/29) - Edict of Humidity + Edict of Lactose Intolerance
Saturday (7/30) - Edict of Grandma Winters
Sunday (7/31) - Edict of Green Market
Monday (8/1) - Edict of Womens Suffrage

Option 3-

I vote for the forestry to construction set  and would prefer it to start on Friday, August 5th.

Option 4-

I vote for the humidity to cooking set and would prefer it to start on Friday, August 5th.

Option 5-

I have a different idea I would like to propose here and if people like it, will be voted on to begin next Friday, August 5th.

Sorry if this seems more complicated then it needs to be, just want as many people as possible to take advantage of the edicts they want at the time that best suits everyone.

~Viceroy Excalibus
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:34:11 pm by Viceroy Excalibus » Logged
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:37:43 am »

I think you should also compare the number of people wanting a construction set vs the amount of people wanting a farming set.  It wouldn't be fair to, say, the people wanting a farming set because their votes were split over 2 days and vice versa.

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 01:54:01 am »

you are right, that will be taken into account as more people vote
[FFFUUUU]Pending
[Poll Authority]
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:58:14 pm »

Not that I think it will sway any of your votes, but I am out of town from Jul. 30 - Aug. 3, and I'd love you all forever if we could vote for the later ones. Sad

9:01:50 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
9:01:35 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
8:59:41 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
8:57:23 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.

They ARE annoying.
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 09:01:30 pm »

Not that I think it will sway any of your votes, but I am out of town from Jul. 30 - Aug. 3, and I'd love you all forever if we could vote for the later ones. Sad

That makes 2 of us. I'm in Montreal all weekend. Sad

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
A Stranger
Centivelian
----------

OM NOM NOM!

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 01:40:27 am »

Having edicts all at once (and consiquently none for ages after) pretty much guarantees some people will miss out. I didn't get to log in once during "edict week".
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 01:43:54 am »

edict week was announced 8 days before it started, then ran for 7 days. i figured 15 days was enough time for the casual player to be able to get in on it.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 04:33:32 pm »

do we have an answer to this?

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 06:23:32 pm »

Sorry for the delay, since there wasnt a majority vote to have a set this weekend, it seems we should do it next weekend. All votes for a certain edict set this weekend will be added to next weekend, so feel free to change votes accordingly if youd like.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 06:49:30 pm »

06:45 Excalibus awesome, its looking like my construction set is going to win for next weekend too, construction madness
06:45 Excalibus its just going to be a bit more expensive for the gov't now Tongue
06:48 Chris thats the plan
06:48 Chris down with the man

Grin

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Lets have some Edicts!!!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group