TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 11:11:23 am
Home Login Register
News: Flinnt finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Earth Crawlers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Earth Crawlers  (Read 1151 times)
i)ght
Centivelian
----------

« on: July 30, 2011, 11:12:20 pm »

When assigning ferting jobs with earth crawlers today I made the mistake of clicking on one of my healing trees by accident. This assigned the worker to cut down the tree. I am not sure if you are supposed to be able to assign workers to cut down trees with fertilizer selected or not. If you shouldn't be able to then this should be fixed and if you are able to then I think it needs to be suggested that workers can't cut down trees with fertilizer selected.

10:32:15 pm    i)ght washed 8 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0%)
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 12:52:41 am »

With all normal kinds of fertilizer you are not able to assign workers on trees, but earth crawlers are relatively new and may not have that stipulation added.  A good way to avoid this issue is to put birdhouses or tree taps on your healing trees.

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 03:55:17 am »

speaking of earth crawlers...since they are pretty hard to mass, there should be some kind of bonus associated with them, i think in the farming odds area because ebp has taken care of trees.

a personal suggestion would be to reverse the effect of ebp,
increased farming odds AND faster tree growth depending on which skill you use them for

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
i)ght
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 04:13:25 am »

I think they should give a lot more management xp than they do. They are supposed to give more but my workers have been fertilizing with them all day long and I don't notice much of a difference in xp gain.

10:32:15 pm    i)ght washed 8 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0%)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 06:48:05 am »

Thank you everyone for the feedback.  I appreciate it.

When assigning ferting jobs with earth crawlers today I made the mistake of clicking on one of my healing trees by accident. This assigned the worker to cut down the tree. I am not sure if you are supposed to be able to assign workers to cut down trees with fertilizer selected or not. If you shouldn't be able to then this should be fixed and if you are able to then I think it needs to be suggested that workers can't cut down trees with fertilizer selected.

Fixed.  Sorry about that, when I added the Crawlers I didn't realize there was another section that needed the addition. 

speaking of earth crawlers...since they are pretty hard to mass, there should be some kind of bonus associated with them, i think in the farming odds area because ebp has taken care of trees.

a personal suggestion would be to reverse the effect of ebp,
increased farming odds AND faster tree growth depending on which skill you use them for

It's a cool idea, the only problem is right now they are the same as compost worms once they are "used".  I'm pretty sure cancelling a Crawler job gives compost worms back.  Without doing a giant change to the code, it's impossible to set that up.

I think they should give a lot more management xp than they do. They are supposed to give more but my workers have been fertilizing with them all day long and I don't notice much of a difference in xp gain.

I agree, they now give 3x the exp. 
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 07:58:59 pm »

It's a cool idea, the only problem is right now they are the same as compost worms once they are "used".  I'm pretty sure cancelling a Crawler job gives compost worms back.  Without doing a giant change to the code, it's impossible to set that up.

Twisti up

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 08:58:53 pm »

Err ... what ?

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Earth Crawlers
Jump to: