TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 07, 2021, 10:29:44 pm
Home Login Register
News: Choppa the Hutt finished building a Grade 26 Fence for Halcyon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Chat kink 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chat kink  (Read 3966 times)
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« on: August 01, 2011, 03:35:31 am »

Why is it that when I click on the chat tab and put in my nick for the toadwater channel, that the channel comes up but then blanks out?  I see a big dark square that shows a toadwater tasb at the top but I cant get past it...
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:44:54 am »

Bad news, it worked fine for me.

Try going to mibbit.com and seeing if the client through there works, if it doesn't there is a problem with that.
[rebel]lion
scrolling n00b
Centivelian
----------

No matter what happens, control the outcome.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 10:44:50 pm »

Why is it that when I click on the chat tab and put in my nick for the toadwater channel, that the channel comes up but then blanks out?  I see a big dark square that shows a toadwater tasb at the top but I cant get past it...
Kinky.

Jesus, what are you, 9 ? That's the worst spelling I've ever seen, and I practically live on the internets. I officially declare you mentaly handicapped. You get a free parking space.
Gnilehdnam Artamus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:25 pm »

I have to be honest.  I wasn't going to read this topic until I saw who wrote it.  I was fearing kinky stuff from IRC to be displayed. 

Then I saw the author and realized my eyes probably wouldn't bleed from opening the topic.

Dorothy "How can you talk if you haven't any brains?"

Scarecrow "I don't know.  But some people without brains do an awful LOT of talking, don't they?"
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 08:04:33 pm »

if you are implying that ispep keeps it PG in the chat, you are very very wrong   Wink
Ispep Teid
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 12:06:29 am »

funny how one letter away was the letter "L" and I didn't type "link" like I meant to. Shocked
Claire Bell
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 09:49:30 pm »

I agree with Myrrdin Emrys, I don't care how Sir Ispep Teid chats because I never go there, but while I have been reading old Post trying to learn more about the game, I am quickly learning who to read and which post to ignore. Cheesy
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 10:37:57 pm »

I have been reading old Post trying to learn more about the game

have you doubled your fenceline and removed all personal information from your profile page yet?

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Chat kink
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group