TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2019, 03:47:32 pm
Home Login Register
News: TheDrew finished fertilizing a field for Alchy

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Popup Problems and Bugs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Popup Problems and Bugs  (Read 11038 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« on: August 12, 2011, 06:47:17 pm »

Please post there if you having trouble answering a popup or getting the wrong time to post in the logs.

Remember, popups only have letters A - F and numbers 0 - 9.

Edit by Twisti:
This has been updated to avoid people confusing for example 8 and B. Popups are now selected from these numbers/characters:

01234569ACEFHKLM

Additionally, we now convert a bunch of stuff automatically: for example, if you get something that looks like a zero, you can use the zero key, the letter O or a capital D, and all will be accepted as the right answer. Likewise, i and 7 are converted to 1, Z to 2, B and 8 to 3 (remember, we removed the 8), S to 5, and g to 6. Hopefully, this will make answering misleading popups a bit easier.

Reward:  1 Seti statue for finding a problem with the popup timer.  First one to post it with a link to logs get the statue.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:36:33 pm by Lackey Twisti » Logged
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 05:48:55 am »

The prize for finding a problem with the popup timer has been raised to a Viceroy statue.  They cost 500 toadkens in the coinstore.
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 05:13:00 am »

1.I just got started here, and when it said I was was weilding a staff, it wasen't showing anything, like i wasen't logged on,

2. I got told that I already planted a tree after I was told to equip a crude axe.
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 12:24:58 pm »

What do either of those have to do with popup timers ?

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 01:43:03 pm »

Well.. timers as in countdowns or timers as in when they pop up?... Because both of those pop-ed up at the wrong time :/ ... I don't care if I get a reward or not, I just want them fixed for other people Tongue

(If you regard my private message, the title says Popup Problems and Bugs, not Popup timer bugs and problems Tongue I figured since both of those pop-ed up at the wrong time, that it was a problem with the pop-up timer.... unless you mean the countdown? Tongue)

EDIT: Hey! you weren't the one who got my private message Tongue So to you, The title is Popup Problems and Bugs, I didn't say anything in my post about popup timers until now Tongue
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:57:45 pm by DarkAngel426 » Logged
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 02:14:13 pm »

That is the tutorial for Toadwater 1, with popups people means the captchas that pops up to see if you're afk macroing or not. You could make a new account and tick the little box for Toadwater 2 BETA. Sure it will be completely wiped after a week or so, but you could count it as a training exercise. Cheesy Come join us in IRC if you want to or have more questions, the link 'Chat' is used by people that dont want to install a IRC client.

Also, the tutorial in TW2 is far superior, and dont get put off by Twisti, he just needs to be rubbed the right way. Tongue
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:16:02 pm by Viceroy Deadly Insane » Logged

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 08:10:44 pm »

lol ok, and *psst* twisti, you should act more like Deadly Insane Smiley , ahaha this game is cool, even has a freindly community
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 08:32:24 pm »

wwait a minute... your aloowed to have multiple accounts??? ... well then again, its for beta thats gonna be erased for a week or so anyway you said right?
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 09:27:33 pm »

to my knowledge, you're allowed to have an infinite amount of accounts, but you're only allowed to play on 2 or 3 accounts at the same time.

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:49 pm »

Oh ok, So mostly, one for Toadwater Classic, one for Toadwater Beta, and one for Toadwater DarkSide.

P.S. Your only allowed to play on one account at the SAME time. (gotta log out of one first then play the other Tongue )
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 11:20:23 pm »

there are many ways around that
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 11:45:44 pm »

Oh ok, So mostly, one for Toadwater Classic, one for Toadwater Beta, and one for Toadwater DarkSide.

P.S. Your only allowed to play on one account at the SAME time. (gotta log out of one first then play the other Tongue )

Multi-client use

Multi-client use is defined as using more than one (1) Toadwater Client (TWC) or Computers to consecutively play on one character; playing more than three different characters using three different clients/computers; or using a custom program or complication to simulate multiple Toadwater Instances or by sending information to the Toadwater server.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
DarkAngel426
----------

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 01:02:33 am »

So, in a noobs term,

Can't log in too the same character twice at the same time, and can only you one client.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 01:31:00 am »

in noob terms. 
1.can not use 2 clients to play the same char at the same time
2.with multiple clients, can play no more than 3 seperate char at the same time

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
XmarkDevil
----------

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 05:37:57 am »

noob terms just got more noob-er Tongue lol
Old Flinnt
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 09:33:36 pm »

lol ok, and *psst* twisti, you should act more like Deadly Insane Smiley , ahaha this game is cool, even has a freindly community

Yeah come on twisti step up your game. I don't see you stealing the government treasury or buying us all a new tree or anything.
Erila
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 01:05:58 pm »

Removing post. Wrong location. Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:08:58 pm by [VICEROY] Erila » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Popup Problems and Bugs
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group