TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2019, 02:34:50 pm
Home Login Register
News: Winnie the Poo finished fertilizing a field for Halcyon

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Sgt Mayer Statue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sgt Mayer Statue  (Read 1722 times)
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« on: August 19, 2011, 06:03:26 pm »

I'm Sgt Mayer, USMC.  If you purchase and lay one of my statues, you are not only supporting me but you are supporting the world in its fight against the Terrorists.  In essence, if you do not, you are not only supporting the terrorists but you will be personally responsible for their victory.  Do not let the terrorists win.  Buy the Sgt Mayer Statue.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Young Tommy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 06:04:12 pm »

My name is Tommy.  When I grow up I want to be a soldier and fight terrorists.  My daddy says that I need to grow up a bit before I can go fight, but he also said I can help the cause now by buying a Sgt Mayer Statue.  I don't want the terrorists to win, so I've been cutting my neighbors grass all summer.  I worked really hard, but it paid off.  I supported the Sgt Mayer Statue.

5:48:27 pm Young Tommy decorated a Creeping Red Fescue Lawn with a Sgt Mayer Statue! 
5:48:26 pm Young Tommy bought 1 Sgt Mayer Statue for 100040 gold pieces

Will you help fight the terrorists?

Young Susie
Centivelian
----------

Feel me/I'm danger - I'm the stranger

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 06:05:19 pm »

My name is Susie. I may just a 10 year old girl, but I know those terrorists are bad men.
I don't want the terrorists to win, so I broke my piggy bank and supported the Sgt Mayer Statue

5:49:41 pm Young Susie decorated a Creeping Red Fescue Lawn with a Sgt Mayer Statue!
5:49:38 pm Young Susie bought 1 Sgt Mayer Statue for 100050 gold pieces

Will you help fight the terrorists?

Don't talk to strangers
'Cause they're only there to do you harm
Impoverished Abdul
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 06:50:38 pm »

My name is Abul el-Farak, I am a 9 year old boy from Iraq. My parents are dead and I am homeless. People say Sadam was a bad man, but he never did anything to me. I don't understand why the American soldiers shot my dad, raped and photographed my mother and blew up our electricity and water. They say it's so I would be more free, but I don't understand how that works. I can't afford a statue, but if you are rich, maybe you can send me some money so I can buy some food and maybe a pair of shoes, because the ground is really rough and I step in sharp things a lot.

Will you please stop killing us?
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 12:11:08 am »

Is that what they told you in the Hussein Youth military camps?

I am sorry to break this to you, but your parents sold you to the army because they couldn't afford to keep you.  They are alive and well though their cowardice against an oppressive regime that ultimately forced them to sell their child to the very ones who placed them in that circumstance it is quite disturbing.

It is ok though, we will rebuild your country and you may live with your wife and child for many years

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Old Flinnt
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 03:43:39 am »

What happens if I buy a Sgt Mayer statue, your rank goes up and I sell it? Does that mean I'm funding terrorism?
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:17 am »

You would sell an American Flag/Icon for a cheap buck?!

Above all. . .Semper Fi
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 01:39:20 am »

You would sell an American Flag/Icon for a cheap buck?!

Some of us would...

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 01:40:09 am »

Some of us would...

Such as American Flag manufacturers.
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 01:41:37 am »

Such as American Flag manufacturers.

Everyone knows American Flag Factories are run by terrorists, communists and otherwise unpatriotic scum.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Old Flinnt
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 02:20:15 am »

You also had one created for the purpose of being shit on by countless amounts of birds. If you had any sense of patriotism you would purposefully decrease your rank in order to reduce the amount of times it gets shat upon.
lax
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 12:24:56 pm »

Everyone knows American Flag Factories are run by terrorists, communists and otherwise unpatriotic scum.

You had a typo there.. Don't you mean:

Everyone knows America is run by terrorists, communists and otherwise unpatriotic scum.

Evolution of the Dwarf
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  Topic: Sgt Mayer Statue
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group