TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 03:15:32 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 68.4%)

Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: How should the treasury be spent?
It should be added to the player donations for a new tree.   -12 (63.2%)
It should be spent on edicts, player donations should go towards the tree.   -7 (36.8%)
I have an alternative solution I will post here.   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts?  (Read 3896 times)
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« on: September 01, 2011, 02:14:23 am »

Hello Toadwaterians (?),

The total treasury from your taxes is at about 4 bill. There has been a fundraising effort for a new level 70 tree. So far approx 10.6 billion has been donated (my math may be bad, but theres 2 billion i cant account for, if you donated, post it!).

Since 4 billion in the treasury belongs to the community, I would like you to vote on whether or not you would like that 4 billion to be added towards the 10 billion raised so far for a tree, or if you want to keep the money for edicts. There are many other solutions, such as a portion of the treasury being donated. The poll will be open for 7 days, please discuss.

~Viceroy Excalibus
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:19:23 am by Viceroy Excalibus » Logged
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:17:31 pm »

well looking at the poll so far, it seems maybe a 50/50 split of the treasury would do?
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:49 am »

That wasn't part of the poll Tongue

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group