TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 10:35:18 pm
Home Login Register
News: Mopsi whittled a Grade 34 Plank   (Odds: 100%)  (Thirst: 128.50)

Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: How should the treasury be spent?
It should be added to the player donations for a new tree.   -12 (63.2%)
It should be spent on edicts, player donations should go towards the tree.   -7 (36.8%)
I have an alternative solution I will post here.   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts?  (Read 1786 times)
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« on: September 01, 2011, 02:14:23 am »

Hello Toadwaterians (?),

The total treasury from your taxes is at about 4 bill. There has been a fundraising effort for a new level 70 tree. So far approx 10.6 billion has been donated (my math may be bad, but theres 2 billion i cant account for, if you donated, post it!).

Since 4 billion in the treasury belongs to the community, I would like you to vote on whether or not you would like that 4 billion to be added towards the 10 billion raised so far for a tree, or if you want to keep the money for edicts. There are many other solutions, such as a portion of the treasury being donated. The poll will be open for 7 days, please discuss.

~Viceroy Excalibus
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:19:23 am by Viceroy Excalibus » Logged
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:17:31 pm »

well looking at the poll so far, it seems maybe a 50/50 split of the treasury would do?
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:49 am »

That wasn't part of the poll Tongue

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
TgflkJame
----------

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 05:41:29 pm »

Hi Manuel,

Presently we're not planning to post the source of the TAP driver. But we can build binary for required platforms.

Just in case, I've just added link to an ARM little-endian version that has been posted in Russian version of this topic.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Poll: Should the treasury go towards a tree or edicts?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group