TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2020, 10:24:04 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 61.76%)

Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Voting Viceroy Excalibus out of office. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Should Viceroy Excalibus be voted out of office?
Yes   -3 (16.7%)
No   -15 (83.3%)
Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Voting Viceroy Excalibus out of office.  (Read 2882 times)
[FFFUUUU]Pending
[Poll Authority]
Centivelian
----------

« on: September 06, 2011, 06:40:27 am »

According to the Toadwater constitution: 9.4 - To vote a Viceroy out of office, a poll can be started by any member of the Toadwater community above level 100 (one hundred). A reason must be given. 3/4th (three fourth) or more of the valid counted votes must be in favor of removal.

I'll be brief. I refuse to be led by someone who can't stand to have anyone disagree with them. I refuse to be led by someone who puts his own gains ahead of the gains of the community. I refuse to be led by someone who believes that bias should be given to any particular group of players. And most of all, I refuse to be led by someone who refuses to lead.

Poll will run for seven days.

9:01:50 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
9:01:35 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
8:59:41 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.
8:57:23 pm OUCH!! [FFFUUUU]Pending got an annoying popup farming.

They ARE annoying.
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:30 pm »

Should have posted some example instead of pointless accusations imo.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
lax
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 03:50:36 pm »

Evolution of the Dwarf
[FFFUUUU]Pending
[Poll Authority]
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 04:34:39 pm »

Probably. I'll try again in a month if I'm so willed to, I guess.

They ARE annoying.
arp
Centivelian
----------

10:30:53 pm [rebel]arp found 5 Gold Radishes!

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 04:39:08 pm »

Should have voted arp Wink

I own no continents.
10:24:01 pm arp washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds:(0.01%)
[EH?]lazyguy
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 05:33:37 pm »

8:12:23 am   VulpinoRosado was carried away by [EH?]lazyguy's Bearded Vulture, and got dropped into World f5 g1!
[FFFUUUU]Pending
[Poll Authority]
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:04 pm »

They ARE annoying.
Viceroy Excalibus
Twisti's Flunky
Public Relations
----------

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:07 am »

According to the Toadwater constitution: 9.4 - To vote a Viceroy out of office, a poll can be started by any member of the Toadwater community above level 100 (one hundred). A reason must be given. 3/4th (three fourth) or more of the valid counted votes must be in favor of removal.

I'll be brief. I refuse to be led by someone who can't stand to have anyone disagree with them. I refuse to be led by someone who puts his own gains ahead of the gains of the community. I refuse to be led by someone who believes that bias should be given to any particular group of players. And most of all, I refuse to be led by someone who refuses to lead.

Poll will run for seven days.

Let me first start by saying the only reason a 3/4 vote is needed is because there was no detailed account for impeachment provided. A 1/2 vote wouldve been required if there was an account.

9.5 - To impeach a Viceroy, a poll can be started by any member of the Toadwater community above level 100 (one hundred). A reason and a detailed account of the rule violations must be given. Only violations of the Constitution are valid reasons for impeachment. 1/2 (one half) or more of the valid counted votes must be in favor of removal.

I initially disagreed with the new tree because I was always under the impression that no one wanted to spend so much on a new tree. According to my poll, there is a decent majority that agrees. I started the poll to get a fair reading of how the community wanted their treasury spent. I have since heard very good reasons from veterans that I didn't understand before since I am not a veteran, and I will support the results of the poll.

I started a fair unbiased poll to gather information so the treasury wasnt blindly spent. I always want community involvement, like I have ever since I ran for viceroy. How am I giving bias to a particular group of players when I dont know who voted for which option?

My own gains ahead of the community? That doesnt warrant a response since I dont play tw1 since tw2 beta launched. I have not taken advantage of any edicts since then, so that point is irrelevant.

I'm all about community, sure my initial vote was against the tree. Sorry that for the first time ever our views differed. I didn't hear any complaints when I was doing edicts galore from you.

Impeachments are serious business in TW. I violated nothing in the Constitution, I did nothing but promote community involvement. I feel I have done all that is required of me as Viceroy. Based on the current status of this poll, I dont have to justify myself. But I feel insulted and if I may be so blunt, this poll is a waste of everyones time.

~Viceroy Excalibus
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:33:04 am by Viceroy Excalibus » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Voting Viceroy Excalibus out of office.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group